• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Katemcy, Oct 2008

DavidsCJ7

Nolen, Jim, Carl, and I went to Katemcy this weekend. This is a great place to wheel. There are quite a few trails but the attractions here are the obstacles. You could literally play out there for a week and never hit the same obstacle twice. Thanks for the invite guys. I had a blast.

Here are a few pics.

KatemcyOct2008047.jpg

KatemcyOct2008083.jpg

KatemcyOct2008087.jpg

KatemcyOct2008075.jpg

KatemcyOct2008100.jpg

KatemcyOct2008103.jpg

KatemcyOct2008113.jpg

KatemcyOct2008122.jpg

KatemcyOct2008127.jpg

KatemcyOct2008131.jpg

KatemcyOct2008139.jpg

KatemcyOct2008150.jpg

KatemcyOct2008151.jpg

KatemcyOct2008152.jpg

The only pic of my rig, that I had

KatemcyOct2008085.jpg

The group

KatemcyOct2008134.jpg

The place to eat when you go to Katemcy

KatemcyOct2008012.jpg

Here arethe rest of my pics:

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b240/DavidsCJ7/Katemcy%20Oct%202008/?start=all

Tiffany just hit me in the arm and told me I was a **** after seeing those pics. She said "I missed going there because you rolled in Disney. Thats not fair."

Damn looks like I really missed out. Looks like you guys had a damn good time.

Super pics Dave....don't worry, I have TONS of pics of that bad ass buggy of yours. I wil get the pics and story up tomorrow am...gotta write a Trail Report for Pirate on the event.

wngrog said:
150 miles further than Clayton.....Plus no mud :D

Nolen did you guys run the cracks "behind" Baby hughes? I'm not sure what they are called but its like Baby hughes crack on steriods :eek:. If you are standing at the bottom of baby hughes these would be to your right on the same "ridge line" but after it bends. When you are clinbing the big one you are heading back in the direction of baby hughes crack. Looks like you guys had a good time.

Edit: What are you guys calling ths climb??? We went up thier in Jan. on a Private ride with Tom Womballs and I think we may have been the first to start climbing that thing. There where no marks at all on it when we went up it. I have seen a lot of pictures lately of poeple playing on it.
KatemcyOct2008057.jpg

Thanks for the help on posting up pictures POPS!

Blase said:
Nolen did you guys run the cracks "behind" Baby hughes? I'm not sure what they are called but its like Baby hughes crack on steriods :eek:. If you are standing at the bottom of baby hughes these would be to your right on the same "ridge line" but after it bends. When you are clinbing the big one you are heading back in the direction of baby hughes crack. Looks like you guys had a good time.

Edit: What are you guys calling ths climb??? We went up thier in Jan. on a Private ride with Tom Womballs and I think we may have been the first to start climbing that thing. There where no marks at all on it when we went up it. I have seen a lot of pictures lately of poeple playing on it.
KatemcyOct2008057.jpg

Thanks for the help on posting up pictures POPS!

I have no idea what it is called. It is when you come out of "turtle hump" or whatever that off-camber downhill with the great boulder climb back up the ridge is called.

The one area of the park we did not play on was from Huey's around to the Waterfall entrance.

More later..

I've always thought that place looked like hella fun ! Nice pics dood ! Hurry up Nolan I wanna see big dave showing your bling rigs whats really going on ! :flipoff1:

wngrog said:
I have no idea what it is called. It is when you come out of "turtle hump" or whatever that off-camber downhill with the great boulder climb back up the ridge is called.

The one area of the park we did not play on was from Huey's around to the Waterfall entrance.

More later..

Cool just curious. It's a pretty fun little climb thumb.gif. Just for referance we call it the Outcast Climb.

paragon said:
existing.... trying to get back into health and starting to look for something to do to make some more money

let's get some lunch sometime
You got my number. We need to catch up. thumb.gif

I miss wheeling out there for sure. Some day, Ill be back again with the rigs and some time. Katmecy is awesome, plus Randy and Shane are great hosts. hitit

Latest posts