• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Keep Breaking Axels

P said:
I like the minimum effort of maintenance they require , and I am sure they are smooth sum bee's operation wise. If I had your money Id run them in errr thing ! laughing1

One day..... I could see me working into a set of them, they are HOT ! :woot:

after being at mayhem and riding with several tenn rigs during new years, Longs is just bout what all of em are running. :****:

If you already have good joints go with superior shafts and you will be happy. Or of course CTM shafts. I run Superiors on one side and yukon's on the other. No problems with either so far

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
How do you know that's what want? You don't want CTM's? Both are great products.

I know both are great, At least I can turn 50 degrees with the CTMs.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
I hate going away from the CTM/Yukon SuperJoint aas I have a lot of $$$ in them, and that part is not breaking!!!
I have a lot invested also but I'll just keep the Yukons as spares in case I break a longfield during comp.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
I hate going away from the CTM/Yukon SuperJoint aas I have a lot of $$$ in them, and that part is not breaking!!!

I dont blame you one bit, **** I run Yukon's all the way through mine with Long ujoints. LOL

Have you ordered any shaft's yet for this ? Your boxed in Superior's or CTM's as I see it. If you dont want THAT shaft to break anymore Id get a CTM and see what goes pop next if it were me in your shoe's.

Latest posts