• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Kegerator for sale/trade

ATX780

A buddy and I own this True TDD-2 Beer Tap - 2 Keg Kegerator and have decided to sell or trade it.

We pretty much only use this Kegerator for our BBQfest team - Slab Yo Mama - during BBQfest in Memphis, TN every May and it has served us VERY WELL the past couple of years. Works perfectly. can hold two kegs.
This is a restaurant grade commercial kegerator, not a homemade one.

It is sitting in my buddys garage right now (like it does every year, all year till right before BBQfest) on two movers dollys (so it can be moved easily) and I can get any pictures anyone wants.

The lines were replaced with brand new line from the microbrew store a little over 12 months ago. There have been about 12-14 kegs put through it this past May though it could probably use a flush since it's been sitting idle for around 3 months. It's got a couple minor abrasions but otherwise is in fantastic shape. This is the real deal... same make/model kegerator used by a many local bars here in Memphis and I'm sure other restaurants. These things are built like tanks and are designed to last.

It's located in Memphis, TN.

I figured it's a long shot, but someone here might want this.

PM, call, or text me with any questions/offers or what you've got that you're wanting to trade. $1300obo

901-634-6133
Reuben

Here are the only pictures I have of it right now (found and taken off of FB someone posted on our BBQ team page):

kegerator3.png

kegerator2.png

kegerator4.png

Here's a pro-shot image of the model....except our version has been modified to have two taps per tower (4 total taps) which is great for having 4 different micros on tap:

kegerator.jpg