• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Keltec PF-9 with Crimson Trace

highrolrcustoms

Selling my carry pistol to get a new Shield or XDS. Had it for a few years. Its a Keltec PF9 with crimson trace lazer. Has belt clip. $400 firm. 4239305402

For all you rock bouncers. Will knock off $50 if you give my wife a ride in your bouncer!!! We will be at windrock next weekend.

Attachments

• rsz_120140730_193842.jpg
    rsz_120140730_193842.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 80
  • rsz_20140730_193830.jpg
    rsz_20140730_193830.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 79
haha I would love to but I am the type of guy that just doesn't feel comfortable driving someone elses stuff. but I would be happy to pay if you wanna take the wife for a ride up a hill

Re:

Nobody is jumping on this with wanting pics of said wife or whatnot?? The jerkoff with the really expensive .22 ammo must have everyone's attention. GLWS that's a nice CCW piece.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Keltec PF-9 with Crimson Trace

rednecklights said:
how bout 300 and I get you a ride in the white power buggy ! ;D
Only if u bring it to the house next time and let me shoot it. :afro:

you guys work out a deal and the pistols yours. :driving: we will be at windrock this weekend and I can bring it and you can check it out. also have the original box.

and I wish I had a bouncer.... laughing1 gona finish tubing it out this winter and build me a motor and maybe I can grow a set so I can try some of the race hills these guys are doing.. :eek:

rednecklights said:
it didnt to me.

I owe the fella an apology for forgetting about the whole deal. piss poor excuse im sorry
I had a feeling you were sorry ass white trash from west Alabama! :flipoff1:

zukimaster said:
I had a feeling you were sorry ass white trash from west Alabama! :flipoff1:
Kettle black!