• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kia sportage ?? any good offroad??

Get an early one 2002, or earlier. Full frame. Live axle rear. IFS front. Motors are OK, but make sure to replace the Tbelt, or kablammmmowww. Nice sized rig, reasonable economy, reasonable price range.

One guy in my neiborhood has one lifted with a sas. May be the same guy, I haven't talked to him yet. Got a picture of it?

You have got to be kidding me????? What as bunch of fukin tards!

Binder, Shifty, Jobless from Moab.

P.S. Jobless says go back to playing with your fawkin remote controll toys!!!!!!!!

Dear SJR;
Their weak point seems to be the t-case chain. I've known of 4 or 5 of them to break around here and they weren't subjected to any heavy wheeling, just normal "thru the mud and muck to get home from work " stuff. AFAIK that seems to be their weakest point.
Your friend;
LAMAR

You have got to be kidding me????? What as bunch of fukin tards!

Binder, Shifty, Jobless from Moab.

P.S. Jobless says go back to playing with your fawkin remote controll toys!!!!!!!!

:haha: Hey Kia's make good obstacles at the mall. I say bring it we need something to crawl over. :redneck:

For what it's worth, my uncle has had a Sportage for 10 (?) years now and continues to just keep abusing it. He's a house appraiser, so it's got something like 300K on it, and he lives at the end of a 2-mile private gravel road.

I still don't know that I'd buy one, but I'm impressed by how well his has held up.