• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Kidney Stones

Do whatever it takes to get rid of it as fast as you can. I have had slow motion bone breaks, smashed my face in a wreck, Spinal taps, etc. Nothing has ever been as painful as the two times I have had Stones.

They are the worst .....hands down! See if they can ulrasonically blast it(I think that's lithotripsy ) it. 9MM is HUGE! They don't make enough drugs for me to pass a 9MM kidney stone.

Had em 3 times now and I won't wish that on anyone that can't afford the best pain drugs in large qty's.....cause even with those it still hurt. Make sure they tell ya'll what kind they are so that she can adjust and HOPEFULLY not get them again. I don't drink "cokes" of any kind and havent' had them since stopping. WATER WATER WATER & BEER.

Only good thing was the doc. told me (in front of my wife) that a beer a day was good to help pass smaller stones :****: thumb.gif That and Lemon juice in my water. All supposed to HELP pass/stop them.

I'd get it out ASAP. Like the others said, they suck for pain. My 1st one was 5mm and the doc said that is the largest he'd let pass on it's own. Good thing he gave me lots of morphine to help. The last one was 3x5. Still sucked. I need to change my diet but am stubborn.

get it out as soon as you can! ive only had one stone, it took two times of the doc going in the front (ouch) and had a stynt both times! They hurt like a bitch when you piss because they will allow the urine to go back up into your kidney and expand it. That **** hurts. After the stynt is removed, it hurts like hell to piss for a few days. Kidney stones are the devil, not foozball.

If she has to get a stent anyway then have it lasered. The litho isnt a garunteed to work. The laser is a sure thing and can be done at the same time as the stent.

Must be in the air 3 guys I work with got them 2 days of each other 2 was last Thursday and then the third guy was off Friday morning with one.... came home from work that afternoon to find out my mother in law had one.

Good luck

jb said:
Must be in the air 3 guys I work with got them 2 days of each other 2 was last Thursday and then the third guy was off Friday morning with one.... came home from work that afternoon to find out my mother in law had one.

Good luck

holy **** man stay away from me.........had em 3 times dont ever want them again.......

I am a rep or a Holmium laser,which is what they use to break them up...This is definately the best way to go,depending on where the stone are located,if they are too far into the calyces in the kidney ,you cant the the tip of the laser against the stone to break it up...If you can it breaks them into smaller pieces that they then grab with a very small"basket"and pull them out with the scope..

True story: Got back from lunch today and our receptionist comes in my office with a cell phone pic of a stone she passed at lunch today. She has had one for about 3 weeks now. She fished it out of the toilet and took a pic of it. The doctor told her to save it and bring it to his office. :****:

bigsilly said:
She fished it out of the toilet and took a pic of it. The doctor told her to save it and bring it to his office. :****:

Ats what I did with the first one......that sucker hurt so bad sticking my hand in the toilet to get it wasn't nott'in. Not throughing it against the wall took so restant :****:

I'm soooooooo scared I'm gonna have to go through this one day...I been through some rough **** with my bike wreck but, I'm scared as **** about the possibility of having to pass a stone :****:

I drink only 2 mtn dews a day accompanied by at least 8+ bottles of water a day....and between a case to two cases of beer about every weekend. So maybe I can steer clear of the stones!

I just cut softdrinks almost completely out of my daily ritual. I was drinking a 6-8 cans of MD a day for several years, greasy food and so on without a single case of stones. I think I've had about 4 mountain dews in the last month. I now drink water, gatorade and powerade then a glass of sweet tea with supper. Doing more baked dishes lately rather than so much fried stuff. Trying to get a little closer to the healthy side of life.

gray tj said:
I am a rep or a Holmium laser,which is what they use to break them up...This is definately the best way to go,depending on where the stone are located,if they are too far into the calyces in the kidney ,you cant the the tip of the laser against the stone to break it up...If you can it breaks them into smaller pieces that they then grab with a very small"basket"and pull them out with the scope..
I didn't understand why he didn't laser it on tuesday when he was already up there putting a stint in. He acted like he needed to get to a golf game as it was 4 pm though.

Re: Re: Kidney Stones

They had me pee through a screen to catch the stone.

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts