• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

King of Hammers Rausch Creek

Rockwells607

King of Hammers qualifier May 21st at Rausch Creek, i know its a long haul for alot of ya but is anyone planning on attending? more info at RC4x4.org
the park is open for wheeling that weekend too

I was going to go but my wife is having pregnancy complications and is in the hospital until the baby is born so I can't swing it. I have heard it is fun, maybe I will make it one year

we went last year and it was the ****. :****: this year is out since we are relocating to SC. hope the baby and wife are fine.

its a good show for sure, not sure what the coarse is gonna be this year because their runnin the new section acrossed the rd. leaving the rest of the park open for people to wheel that weekend

We will be there. Looks like just going to spectate this time. Looks like rain for the entire week, so pack your rain gear and gore tex boots.

sledneck said:
We will be there. Looks like just going to spectate this time. Looks like rain for the entire week, so pack your rain gear and gore tex boots.
Another reason I am glad I am not going... Been there and done that.

it was beautiful weather today but this weeks rain took a toll on the coarse, the Trepadors seemed to do the best out of all the stickys in the mud and wet rock today, actually the whole coarse was tough, some big names where out early with problems

http://www.youtube.com/user/rockwells607

few videos I took with my phone

Only vid I got was from my phone RCQ It rained thursday and friday so the course was a muddy mess. I think some southern cut swampers would have owned this race. BFG krt's didnt do a good job in the sloppy mud. I got a few pics I will post up later. GREAT weather all day for the race. Shannon Campbell ended up being a trail plug on the 2nd (I think) lap, something you dont see everyday.

I agree, I think a set of swampers woulda owned the race because of the mud and wet terrain, all the stickeys were loading up and didnt have traction, the guy running the big block buggy with 46" baja claws hooked up awsome but he just couldnt keep the engine cool

I must have been standing next to you when you took that video, same view as mine and I was next to the guy with the CRAWL tshirt on