• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

King of the Hammers on Spike

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
This Saturday, full show about KOH 2009 on Extreme 4x4.

Please post as soon as possible on your calendars and website, and forward to others that would be interested. This information is time dated for this weekends TV Show on Spike TV. Your help is greatly appreciated!

If you are not familiar with the King of the Hammers event, please take a minute to watch the video trailer on the homepage: www.kingofthehammers.comhttp://
This race is the toughest one day off road race in the world...yes...harder than the Baja 1000!

Please advise if you have any problems with the file or pictures. [email protected]

Thank you!
Charlene Bower

Bower Motorsports Media
714-394-1716

[email protected]

Damn they are doing an awesome Job of showing what its all about. Damn I am ready to go back. :****:

Very well put together! Almost flet like i was there. :woot:
I sure would like to stow-away in someones carryon lugage next year :****:

Kudos to all that ran it! :driving:

All the footage from the segment is in the DVD. I got mine today. It is a good movie, it tells the story well. They have a short clip of us from the LCQ and they have a shot of P videoing the camera man at the start line on Friday. Jason Scherer was flat out moving. The camera vids are awesome. Great memories from that day.

I feel the DVD was most all action and race stuff with very little for story lines. I loved it. I showed it to guys that aren't into rock sports at all and they were like, "okay, getting long now" because none of the characters were developed. Watch dust to glory. They follow story lines and develop characters. That movie had me on the edge the whole time. Last years KOH was cool because they developed characters as well. I like the vid because I was there and immersed in it, but to an outsider I feel that it will feel long and "it all looks the same to me" with no other hook to keep them drug into it.
The tv show was short and had the best stuff (for the most part) from the dvd and everyone not involved that I've talked to that saw it was psyched.
I reread and it looks like I'm bashing the vid, but I'm not, just making an observation. If the rock sports awareness needs to spread, we need to make it so joe blow can watch this and really get involved. D2G made you root for mouse and Andy Grier, along with some others. I am no desert racer nor do I follow it closely, but I was sucked into that one. thumb.gif

blacksheep10 said:
I feel the DVD was most all action and race stuff with very little for story lines. I loved it. I showed it to guys that aren't into rock sports at all and they were like, "okay, getting long now" because none of the characters were developed. Watch dust to glory. They follow story lines and develop characters. That movie had me on the edge the whole time. Last years KOH was cool because they developed characters as well. I like the vid because I was there and immersed in it, but to an outsider I feel that it will feel long and "it all looks the same to me" with no other hook to keep them drug into it.
The tv show was short and had the best stuff (for the most part) from the dvd and everyone not involved that I've talked to that saw it was psyched.
I reread and it looks like I'm bashing the vid, but I'm not, just making an observation. If the rock sports awareness needs to spread, we need to make it so joe blow can watch this and really get involved. D2G made you root for mouse and Andy Grier, along with some others. I am no desert racer nor do I follow it closely, but I was sucked into that one. thumb.gif
Rather than type the same thing as Kelly I will just quote him. Those are my thoughts exactly. I enjoyed it, but being there all week and being a part of it I understood the story lines. I felt it was a bit long though. I would have rather seen a few more stories thrown in as well. As far as D2G goes, best dirt sports movie I have ever watched. I do not know hardly any of the guys in the Baja world, but that one gives me chills every time I watch it.

bigsilly said:
Rather than type the same thing as Kelly I will just quote him. Those are my thoughts exactly. I enjoyed it, but being there all week and being a part of it I understood the story lines. I felt it was a bit long though. I would have rather seen a few more stories thrown in as well. As far as D2G goes, best dirt sports movie I have ever watched. I do not know hardly any of the guys in the Baja world, but that one gives me chills every time I watch it.
rather than retype what joel typed, I will quote and say that D2G gives me crazy feelings in the pit of my stomach every time I watch it as well. :flipoff1:
No, really

Yeah I didn't think of it from that, since we all lived it we do view it differently. It is hard to deduce down what we do in a movie, so that somebody not in the know gets it. We talk in LS1, TH350, Atlas 3.8, Sticky Tires, Coilovers, Bypass shocks, etc.

It is hard to understand what all that means if you don't know

Matt O. said:
Yeah I didn't think of it from that, since we all lived it we do view it differently. It is hard to deduce down what we do in a movie, so that somebody not in the know gets it. We talk in LS1, TH350, Atlas 3.8, Sticky Tires, Coilovers, Bypass shocks, etc.

It is hard to understand what all that means if you don't know

That's why, even though it seems lames sometimes to us, Dustin Webster is so great for this industry. He puts things in ways the everyday person understands and can get excited about.

blacksheep10 said:
yup, if you buy the dvd, you don't need to see the show. its all there. Cool stories on there. good dvd. PLUS mine was signed by Jason Scherer laughing1
And mine had stickers inside. molaugh

Maybe it's cuz I was multi-tasking like a muh-fuggah, but I was not too **** all impressed with the DVD. Will watch it again after the 4th.

DVR'ed xtreme and it cut off the intro, I guess I was on there. :gtfo:

Hell I still havent watched mine..... Im pretty sure most everyone got the signature and stickers btw... :****:

Bones said:
And mine had stickers inside. molaugh

Maybe it's cuz I was multi-tasking like a muh-fuggah, but I was not too **** all impressed with the DVD. Will watch it again after the 4th.

DVR'ed xtreme and it cut off the intro, I guess I was on there. :gtfo:

I didn't see you but did see Miles in the background, and Wyatt's rig.

Heath, Miles, Boner.... all them doods are standing there lookin at Ian with Bromance in there eyes ! laughing1