• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KMcminn's new rig

Re:

It was all a big joke while it was under the knife. Mo made it into a much more capable, better looking rig.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Wheeled with KMcminn's this weekend at Choccolocco and I'll tell you, this rig is badass and straight up gorgeous. Walked up Boatramp like a BOSS. He's got it right. :****: :dblthumb:

kmcminn said:
Thanks Greg, hopefully this weekend I can get the suck down winch finished. Then be ready for Hale on the 7th.

I think that would help greatly as your front end was lifting and that would give you greater control over release. You will be following us up Pick Your Poison next time and I will give Boat Ramp another try. :driving:

zukimaster said:
You just need a few Michelobs Lights! and you can do or climb anything! Just like at the Grayrock ride. :flipoff1:

That's right, Liquid courage in a bottle. The rig definitely is capable, so now the driver needs to get his heart right and head wrong :drinkers:

ATTABOY, now you won't feel like you're going over backwards on them steep ones. Cherry Bombs new line is YOU man. Get ya some of that. :driving: