• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KneeGrow hate crime in West Point,MS.

Where you live? Maybe we can carpool and turn the headline the other way. :indianajones: :indianajones: :indianajones: :afro: :indianajones: :indianajones: :indianajones:

Re:

Another reason to carry. I hate uneducated, punk ass thugs. Ooooh, but they're an opressed people. **** that, black folks are treated more equally today than ever, and this dumb **** still happens.

Every single one of them thug ass punks needs a bullet between their eyes. I hate people more and more, each time I hear of bullshit like this happening.

It's pathetic that your life consists of nothing better to do than post up in a Waffle House with all your other worthless, non productive, friends who are also leaches of society, and hassle for no reason, a man that just wants some gotdayum hashbrowns. I wish he was packing and kilt every one of them monkey ass crazies.

One of the stories I read said that one of the "crackers" was carrying sadly he didn't use it. I travel through west point pretty regular and its all :afro: all the way up to the mayor. If the dude would have shot someone im sure it would be all over the news about one white guy shooting up the waffle house while abunch of :afro: were eating breakfast. Its sad the world we live in today and its only going to get worse :****:

Bumpers said:
One of the stories I read said that one of the "crackers" was carrying sadly he didn't use it. I travel through west point pretty regular and its all :afro: all the way up to the mayor. If the dude would have shot someone im sure it would be all over the news about one white guy shooting up the waffle house while abunch of :afro: were eating breakfast. Its sad the world we live in today and its only going to get worse :****:

It's flipping sides. Used to be violent racism towards blacks, now it's basically equalled out, and the script is being flipped. Ya know, it's so fawking simple how things should work with everyone being treated fairly and justice be served where it is needed for those who act out in violence....but apparently there is absolutely no COMMON SENSE in politics. I honestly feel like making the right decision is not hard in cases like this and other cases in general that have had stupidly retarded outcomes lately. Give me the power of authority to call shots in this country and we'd live in a helluva lot better place! :****:

I live near and work in and around West Point, this doesn't surprise me! I know plenty of "Ethnic" people that are racist, much more than I, but it's ok because only white people are racist.

Re:

Given the time of this incident and the fact they were going to Waffle House I would guess they were coming home from the bar and if they would have pulled a gun and started shooting. It would have been "drunk white honkies kill a bunch of brothers"

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Given the time of this incident and the fact they were going to Waffle House I would guess they were coming home from the bar and if they would have pulled a gun and started shooting. It would have been "drunk white honkies kill a bunch of brothers"

This is true, but they could've been gettin' up early to go fishin'! haha

The comments on that video of the only smart black guy are so blood boiling. All those :afro:'s on there posting about how they hope that guy is the next victim of white supremacy and how he don't know what he's talkin' about....some :afro:'s are literally just a hopeless cause. Just like the hopeless methheads in the trailer park. It ain't a skin color thing, it's about being terrible, shitty, worthless people. Black white green or yellow. .....people piss me off.

Re: Re: KneeGrow hate crime in West Point,MS.

I agree 100%.. im not racist I just dont like people in general . Nobody wants to take responsibility for anything they have done .. everyone is a victim but nobody does wrong

Bumpers said:
I agree 100%.. im not racist I just dont like people in general . Nobody wants to take responsibility for anything they have done .. everyone is a victim but nobody does wrong

^^^ The majority mentality of our nation.... you nailed it.

I'm like y'all....I hate people too! I'm not a racist,I'm a realist!! :mad: I hate the fact of the state of entitlement we have reached as a society, regardless of color!! Get a ****ing job and make a life for yourself. I'm tired of busting ass to support a bunch of lowlife,non working,meth head,crack dealing racist sumbitches! Got no use for white :afro: either! :indianajones:

Think I'd get along with most of you fawkers just fine though. :****: :drinkers: Guess we'll find out in October for some of y'all. :driving:

johneddie said:
I'm like y'all....I hate people too! I'm not a racist,I'm a realist!! :mad: I hate the fact of the state of entitlement we have reached as a society, regardless of color!! Get a ****ing job and make a life for yourself. I'm tired of busting ass to support a bunch of lowlife,non working,meth head,crack dealing racist sumbitches! Got no use for white :afro: either! :indianajones:

Think I'd get along with most of you fawkers just fine though. :****: :drinkers: Guess we'll find out in October for some of y'all. :driving:
Bumpers said:
I'm in this group 100% I just try not to even watch news I don't have cable and have thought about deleting Facebook several times. I wouldn't want to be in that situation but I would either be dead or in jail! One on one ill fight but :afro: 's don't fight like that so atleast 7 would have been leaking!

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Another reason to carry. I hate uneducated, punk ass thugs. Ooooh, but they're an opressed people. **** that, black folks are treated more equally today than ever, and this dumb **** still happens.

Every single one of them thug ass punks needs a bullet between their eyes. I hate people more and more, each time I hear of bullshit like this happening.

It's pathetic that your life consists of nothing better to do than post up in a Waffle House with all your other worthless, non productive, friends who are also leaches of society, and hassle for no reason, a man that just wants some gotdayum hashbrowns. I wish he was packing and kilt every one of them monkey ass crazies.

Im not so sure about the equality. What month is white history month?

8ceef202ba5513472a2c4c9735a5fe5c.jpg

This seemed fitting

Re:

TacomaJD said:

Post of the day! :****: