• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH - Race Maps for 2016 King of the Hammers - CartoTracks Maps

CartoTracks

Jake White
We'll be producing race maps for the 2016 King of the Hammers - just like last year.
Maps should go live about a week prior to the main race on our website.
If you're going, especially if you've never been, this is absolutely the best way for you to find your way around the lakebed.
We'll also have Hammertown maps for download as well. Those maps will be freebies again just like last year.

Update:

We're waiting on final blessing from Dave and once we get that, Hammertown maps will go live on our site, course maps likely either tomorrow or Friday.

Warewolf SD said:
Do these maps work on windows phones at all? I'm hammer bound and would love a GPS map. Thanks

We don't haven't seen much feedback from customers using Windows phones to date.
The app is available though for Windows users.
If you want to try it out, download the free app and then look for our free Hammertown map coming as soon as Hammertown is layed out and we put a map out of it. That'll be a good test. If all systems go, download course maps from there.

Sounds great. I will give it a shot. If you guys need scouts or something to map the west coast let me know. I'd love an excuse to wheel more often.
Thanks

Latest posts