• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Labor Day Shenanigans

Chaseweston

Who's riding?

Me and few buddies will be at AOP Thursday-Monday. Looking forward to getting back up there after some tweaks/additions, see if I can't be more successful with the 1am Area 51 debauchery this year..

slGOJ7Q.jpg

a couple of us from NE Florida are looking at going to Choco labor day weekend. Although it is only an hour further to get to AOP than it is Choco.

a couple of us from NE Florida are looking at going to Choco labor day weekend. Although it is only an hour further to get to AOP than it is Choco.

Nice. We are coming up from SWFL and Central FL as well. I haven't been to Chocco in a couple years but heard it's gotten even better since I've last been. We like that the AOP trails are a bit longer than Chocco's obstacle-playground like layout. If you guys end up making the extra hour drive, see ya there.

WE are planning on coming down to AOP labor day weekend. We were there early this year and loved the place. Looking forward to wheeling there again.

I'll be there with one other Jeep at a minimum. Trying to convince a few more to join us.

Never been to AOP, we are staying in a cabin in Bryant that weekend and may drag the ftoy with us. Cabin is only 11 miles away from AOP

Maybe we could meet up with some of you and wheel, not near as fun wandering around some place new by ourselves.
If you're going to be that close you've got to come ride for at least a day. There's always a bunch of people there Labor Day weekend but not too many that crowd the park.

Shoot me a text when you get settled in and come through. We'll have at least 4 or 5 rigs in our group.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be in touch for sure. More than likely Sunday is when we would ride. I'd prefer both Sat and Sun but we might do some waterfall hiking Sat.

Cabin owner says best if we drop trailer and buggy at the park vs his place. (Cabin is on private property and you have to ride a sxs across a field to get to it, park your vehicle in their driveway). Hope it will be ok unattended overnight.

Cabin owner says best if we drop trailer and buggy at the park vs his place. (Cabin is on private property and you have to ride a sxs across a field to get to it, park your vehicle in their driveway). Hope it will be ok unattended overnight.
You will be fine leaving trailer and rig at the park. Lot of waterfalls to hike to in the area also. Most are up around and in the area of Tracy City.

Did I just read correctly that it is $50/person to ride AOP Labor Day weekend because of Great American Crawl/Rockstar Garage being there?

That doesn't sound too fun. I know you're staying close by in a cabin. But anybody else that woukd rather ride Stony Lonesome instead let me know. Not sure if they're doing it this year, but last year Labor Day weekend was free.

Latest posts