• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Labor Day Shenanigans

Did I just read correctly that it is $50/person to ride AOP Labor Day weekend because of Great American Crawl/Rockstar Garage being there?

Good to know price wise and saves me $10 each over a normal weekend where we ride Friday-Sunday @$20 each day. We will probably be there Friday through Sunday or Monday.

As for the park being busy, it's going to be busy for most holiday weekend rides wherever you go. However the trails really don't clog up that bad (main exception would be some delays if you go up/down Trail 1) but there are multiple entry points to the trails.

As for the Great American Crawl thing, I think it's great they are coming to AOP since there will be several YouTube videos out about the ride and good exposure for the park.

Last edited:
It is 50 for the whole weekend Thursday-Monday. If you only ride for 1-2 days it is still the 20 per person. We are doing event pricing for the weekend just to save folks a few pennies. As far as the trails being crowded. That has really only happened during a large event such as CFR with over 1500 folks there and most of them on the stocker side. Since so many want to run the harder trails and some know the bypass to get around the beginning of trail 1. Trails plugs haven't really been a problem.

For those going to AOP over Labor Day weekend, post of pics of your rigs so we know who/what to look for.

My juggy v
IMG_9475.JPG

@Mattman347 Explorer & Ranger truggy in the background and @jeeptj99 Toyota buggy
1598883472824.png

I'll be riding around in my big ugly turd tomorrow

Attachments

• FC92A336-2731-4CD2-9DBF-534250C28D33.jpeg
    FC92A336-2731-4CD2-9DBF-534250C28D33.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 230
That was my old rig. It sure was a lot of fun and tough.
We called it Kool Aid :)

that's what my buddy called it that I got it from. Where did that name come from?
it is pretty tough. Had to tow a Toyota buggy out this weekend at Hale that broke a knuckle.

Attachments

• 19FC1E21-6918-4BA2-9E24-F77F4118A61F.jpeg
    19FC1E21-6918-4BA2-9E24-F77F4118A61F.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 236
I'm hoping to build my little YJ a little more at some point, so I can come ride with y'all TN guys. It can't keep up right now, but maybe one day. Or I might trade it or sell it and get a more capable rig. But I sure do like my little YJ.

that's what my buddy called it that I got it from. Where did that name come from?
it is pretty tough. Had to tow a Toyota buggy out this weekend at Hale that broke a knuckle.
With the 49's on it it looked like the Kool Aid man coming through the woods!!! I started to paint it red :JRich:

Latest posts