• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Labor Day w/e in AZ

Gonna be tough to find a naval base down here Karl........ :fawkdancesmiley:

actually if he just switched and became a corpman, he could be 3 hours away or less...

you always seem to make me miss the only part of arizona i liked... i'll have to get back there one day.

Gonna be tough to find a naval base down here Karl........ :fawkdancesmiley:

San Dog isn't that far away.

I'm getting stationed there next..... NOT.

But maybe after this upcoming 5 year tour on the USS Ford, I can rock it down there for my next shore duty.

San Dog isn't that far away.

I'm getting stationed there next..... NOT.

But maybe after this upcoming 5 year tour on the USS Ford, I can rock it down there for my next shore duty.

5 years? they'll have it all closed up by then...... :booo:

BUT if not c'mon down.......:redneck:

actually if he just switched and became a corpman, he could be 3 hours away or less...

you always seem to make me miss the only part of arizona i liked... i'll have to get back there one day.

We have an AFB on the west side of town.......:stirpot:

Most think that teh rock trails around here are the best and they are pretty fun I just prefer going up north in the pines and cooler weather.

We have an AFB on the west side of town.......:stirpot:

Most think that teh rock trails around here are the best and they are pretty fun I just prefer going up north in the pines and cooler weather.

it's too hot in peoria unless it's winter... used to go there all the time when i lived in yuma. it has to be 10pm at night to go do anything during summer... flagstaff area was perfect weather though.

it's too hot in peoria unless it's winter... used to go there all the time when i lived in yuma. it has to be 10pm at night to go do anything during summer... flagstaff area was perfect weather though.

x2, I prefer Payson area though....... :awesomework:

don't think i ever actually made it to payson, i rarely made it north to flagstaff and that was generally for riding at cinder hills ohv area.

I've only been to Yuma once on teh way to SD. Been yo flag a few times but not to the cinders.

Payson is below the Mogollon Rim so the Pines are hit and miss but it is still 5k feet and 15-20

boy Sy you are a little youtube whore aren't yea? :fawkdancesmiley:

Looking good by the way sweat trails! :cool:

boy Sy you are a little youtube whore aren't yea? :fawkdancesmiley:

Looking good by the way sweat trails! :cool:

Chu mean by that?

We take vids and postem. My vids on Youtube are of me under "Symon623" but you can see my friends including Jobless and Jeepmauler at "friendsofsymon623" :hi:

Some of these vids are too big for Photobucket...... :booo:

Chu mean by that?

We take vids and postem. My vids on Youtube are of me under "Symon623" but you can see my friends including Jobless and Jeepmauler at "friendsofsymon623" :hi:

Some of these vids are too big for Photobucket...... :booo:

Just giving you some friendly ribbing that's all :awesomework: