• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Labor Day Weekend Riding Plans???

Re: Labor Day Weekend Riding Plans?

3b10541b89e0d43b75e4a3c63a9a428b.jpg

Weather looks pretty good for AOP.
Those of you going to AOP, what's your plan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plan is to ride , break stuff go home , repeat !
plan is to test drive the new buggy !!

billstoy said:

I want to see the new buggy.so i will be there Saturday. I also want to see Daniels. Rhyn at Heman fab said it was a work of art.

billstoy said:

Schweeeet

Plan was to go to aop then last second got switched to windrock. Wonder if i'll see the elusive tonybolt-on there.... Yall post pics of AOP. Would love to see Bill's new buggy and Daniels too.

tonybolton said:
Your Windrock pass has not been approved by me yet. I will let you know by Friday at 11:59pm.

I think you post to much so you can't be on this site ok? Also i need a guided tour complete with refreshments and jumping line at good trails ok? good.

Re: Re: Labor Day Weekend Riding Plans???

jeeptj99 said:
I think you post to much so you can't be on this site ok? Also i need a guided tour complete with refreshments and jumping line at good trails ok? good.
You ready to have Yotas on 31s show you how it's done?

3e63d04f255683a0596386d938e1ff30.jpg

Stuntman Autoworks said:
Headed to chinquipin tomorrow after my son gets out of school. I won't get there till about 10pm, is that ok or too late?

It will be fine. Someone will be up and drinking a cold one.

Chinquipin website says there will be plenty of firewood, first thing my son wants to do when we get there tonight is make s'mores. I can round up some stuff here at the house but if theres plenty I'll just use some there and save the hassle. Where is the firewood located? Or is it just get what's laying on the ground on the woods?

Broady, I was thinking. If you'd start a new thread every time you changed rigs, Hardline would triple its post count.

The Luke said:
Broady, I was thinking. If you'd start a new thread every time you changed rigs, Hardline would triple its post count.

or just post a pic of each new one whenever I get them in the same thread...