• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Labor day weekend trips

we will be heading over to moses for a 4 day weekend....a big group of us ....we usally camp right down by the "mud pit"...if thats what you want to call it...mostly jeeps and a few toyota's...and two subarus ...and a few side by side's...your more than welcome to come ....we have about 6-8 kids under 6 that come ...two of them are mine......:beer:

We were planning on wheeling rimrock but the Conrad lake fire has the 1000rd closed so looking to back up that plan.

I'm camping at elbe.I have not been there for over a year.doing busy wild Saturday and the rest of the trails Sunday.is there any new cool camping spots that are near the trails but not at the cover area camp ground.and are fires OK out there.

I'll be up in the Manastash/Taneum, I got one more day of work and the 4runner will be ready for it's maiden voyage but the Ktoom is always ready. Last big camping trip with fam and friends before hunting season sets in.

I'm camping at elbe.I have not been there for over a year.doing busy wild Saturday and the rest of the trails Sunday.is there any new cool camping spots that are near the trails but not at the cover area camp ground.and are fires OK out there.

Elby would be good also. Are you guys staying til Monday? And if you are would you be able to run the Busy on Sunday because I would be showing up later Saturday evening.

Elby would be good also. Are you guys staying til Monday? And if you are would you be able to run the Busy on Sunday because I would be showing up later Saturday evening.
let me know if you go,the busy on Sunday sounds good

You guys running the upper trails? That would be fun because every time I go all those trails are closed for the season.

Looks like we are headed to Liberty, fires in rimrock and manastash so off to Liberty where everything already burned. :D

Not everything burned. I think the worst burn area is from th stairstep (319) to the 3500 line. No burn behind the ranger station...324-325-326-327....and no burn up behind the town...332-334. Lots of good wheelin left. Don't forget to do Snowshoe trail, they changed some of the trail due to the fire, probably the most unused trail in the area. Have fun.