• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Land crusher built

your right im definetly going to run more than a 75 shot. the plate system i have is jetted for 175 isnt that right josh??? I like the idea of propane and its simplicity but with fuel injection i can beg borrow and steal gas from pickle... he always carries extra.

I'll have some for you on the 7th....Right?

your right im definetly going to run more than a 75 shot. the plate system i have is jetted for 175 isnt that right josh??? I like the idea of propane and its simplicity but with fuel injection i can beg borrow and steal gas from pickle... he always carries extra.

at least 5 gallons extra. you son of a BITCH that was funny, I laughed my ass off when I read this :D

and Bunk fo sho on the 7th:awesomework:

Yeah man....the jets in the plate were the 175's....the other jets are for either 150 and 225.....
I tried the 225's once, but they didn't work as well since I didn't have an electronic timing retard module to compensate.

hey guys what about me :hi: me me over here, i wanna go too

whats happening on the 7th?

Darby, you Darby. Of course you are always invited, sorry buddy I hadn't gotten around to you yet:rolleyes:

Oh and an over nighter:awesomework:

hey pumpy this is mike i wheeled with you at evans with fullywrecked inmy samurai. This cruiser build is sick what coils did he use.

motor is back together need some work on fuel injection doesnt run as crisp as id like.front coils are cage 5 1/2 . i will post some more pics soon