• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Last minute Evans run on Monday

Qman

The Camshaft Guy
Turbone(Subaru Hatch) and I are going to head up to Evans late morning tomorrow for a little fun. Anyone who wants to go is welcome to meet us in the Main lot about 11:00am. Wish it could be earlier but it can't. See ya' there?

lots of corn/suger snow up there so dont get to high up late in the day or you may be sinking a lot. Supposed to be snowing pretty good up there right now. we had lunch on sat a little ways above the Y to the top of the 311 and the snow was about 3' deep.

Attachments

• lunch.JPG
    lunch.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 110
yea it changes quick sometimes. I know when I got out to take the pick I sunk to my waist a couple of times. As we were coming out about 2:00 were we starting to break through even with 6 #s in the tires.

pokey said:
yea it changes quick sometimes. I know when I got out to take the pick I sunk to my waist a couple of times. As we were coming out about 2:00 were we starting to break through even with 6 #s in the tires.

damn! 198 was about half covered, but 102, the other half of 198, and most of 311 were snow free. that's a pretty heavy snowfall in that short span of time.

I can't make it, but I can remind you to stop by the post office on the way up so you can mail Mick's stuff. . . :flipoff:

Have fun, take pics.