• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Last minute evans run.......

Old and bad back is right when it gets COLD. Thanks for the snow plowing Brian. It was to see you guy again, maybe next time we can wheel longer.

Old and bad back is right when it gets COLD. Thanks for the snow plowing Brian. It was to see you guy again, maybe next time we can wheel longer.

Yeah for sure. I wont be plowing next time....Ill leave that up to someone else.:haha::haha: Tell Tina thanks for the trail chicken...I look forward to that everytime. If KFC could learn to make chicken like that they would be more successful.:awesomework:

looks like fun .. but a little cold thanks for the invite brian woulda loved to ride along . but i had plans give me a call next time.

I passed you guys on my way up, I ended up turning around and heading out to Elbe instead. I wasn't expecting so much snow so fast.

Nice meeting you Brain and Addilak. My buddy kind of felt out of place with his jeep when he saw all the buggies, so we went with another group that went up 311 right after you guys.

Nice meeting you Brain and Addilak. My buddy kind of felt out of place with his jeep when he saw all the buggies, so we went with another group that went up 311 right after you guys.

I was wondering where you guys went. How was your trip?

Yeah... I told him about the trip last night, and he said he wanted to go, but when we got there I think he got a little gun shy, seeing 4 rigs with v-8's and 1 tons running around. I think it just boiled down to him just not wanting to be that guy, that everyone's waiting on. We cruised around just fine, it just probably wasn't at your guy's speed. Our trip went alright, we cruised up 311 and then came down and hit 520. I figured you guys were freezing, because when we hit the parking lot about 230, you guys looked like you were long gone. Anyway, it just gives my buddy more motivation, to get his HP44 and 60 in that jeep instead of on his garage floor.

Sounds like a fun wheelin trip. I love the snow & can not wait to get up there.

Brian- you should meet up with me and tyler one of these weekends when we go up wheelin :awesomework:. He has a tranny issue but should be up and runnin real soon.

Hi All:

Very cool pics! You guys are hardcore!! :beer:

Regards,

Alan

I went wheeling :hi:
I ripped a motor mount off sheared a couple bolts :booo::puke::mad:
I had a better time then being at work :fawkdancesmiley:

Wonder if the snow is here to stay or will it melt off in a week or two. If it sticks around lets get a big tire run going for 1st week or so in dec? Whos down?