• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Last minute wheeling 3-24-13

biggy1

Just got my junk ready and wanna go to walker in the morning anybody interested? I am in a built fj40 on 40's. The number is 425-220-2911 and the name is Joe.. Call or text.. Going to try and be at main parking lot around 8:30 am or so.:D:corn:

Just got my junk ready and wanna go to walker in the morning anybody interested? I am in a built fj40 on 40's. The number is 425-220-2911 and the name is Joe.. Call or text.. Going to try and be at main parking lot around 8:30 am or so.:D:corn:

Ill be up there with a group around 9 in the parking lot look for a blue lifted powerstroke hauling a toyota on 40s.

I make a lot of horse trades...:haha: Now I have an fj40 that someone else put all the time and money into now I get to try to break it..I know I didn't build it but I will enjoy it all the same.. Too bad your working.. How is the trailer you guys put the 33's on?:redneck:

I make a lot of horse trades...:haha: Now I have an fj40 that someone else put all the time and money into now I get to try to break it..I know I didn't build it but I will enjoy it all the same.. Too bad your working.. How is the trailer you guys put the 33's on?:redneck:
Those got sold, and the money donated to the Walker Cause as promised! Thanks again! :awesomework: We ended up scoring a pair of worn out 36" TSL's for the Walker Baby Buggy! The Trailer ROCKS Tho!!! :redneck:
Yeah, next month there will be some wheelin' time...:cheer:

I'm game for a shake down run! My name is James
White super duty, 4 dr, with a step up canopy, pulling a white CJ5 with a gray frame, 39.5's
I'll be roaming around there early afternoon for the day.

Last edited:

Latest posts