• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

last time will post

The area in question. Is way up near the top of the 520. It is a natural talus slide and the trail cuts across the bottom of it. The areas off to the sides of the trail are off the trail and therfore off limits.

So is this the natural slide area that is pictured in the banner for this section of the forum with the broncos?

If so I whole heartedly apologize but I too have broken the rules and had no idea I was out of bounds.

I think a great idea would be to put up boundary markers like they use at the mud pits at Tahuya. Because honestly of this is the area in question it is not as clear as you all are making it out to be.

So is this the natural slide area that is pictured in the banner for this section of the forum with the broncos?

If so I whole heartedly apologize but I too have broken the rules and had no idea I was out of bounds.

I think a great idea would be to put up boundary markers like they use at the mud pits at Tahuya. Because honestly of this is the area in question it is not as clear as you all are making it out to be.

yes. but as you can see in that pic. the rigs are on the trailheading up.

i have been single track motorcycle rider for over 35 years. i am in a motorcycle club that is very strick and have had to deal the trails all the time and there are some times different lines to go down the same trail so an easy line or a hard line that are right next to each other for the rider to pick. so when we go wheeling we are to go down the easy line? i do understand where u are coming from. i want to keep every thing open because the tree huggers are making it very hard. but it is very hard to not pic the hard line

i have been single track motorcycle rider for over 35 years. i am in a motorcycle club that is very strick and have had to deal the trails all the time and there are some times different lines to go down the same trail so an easy line or a hard line that are right next to each other for the rider to pick. so when we go wheeling we are to go down the easy line? i do understand where u are coming from. i want to keep every thing open because the tree huggers are making it very hard. but it is very hard to not pic the hard line

There are some spots on some trails where there is a "easy" or "hard" line but thats not the case in the pic you had posted. You were clearly off the trail and headed up a hill that dosent begin to connect back to the trail.

Motorcycle trails are a bit easier to have mutiple lines in the same trail corridor. Since most trail corridors are only 12 to 20 feet wide it gets very hard to create multiple lines for 4x4s.

funny thing is i have the blue toyota an didnt try to go up there because i did not wont to have a rock slide take me to the bottom of the hill/slide

that kid in that video needs his ass wipped my kids would not get away with that i am goiung to elby tomorrow will stay on trails no pics

Last edited:
Because of people getting off trail and all the erosion that it creates we as a group can no longer enjoy this park to is fullest capacity. Going off trail never closed a trail.. Usuful idiots, and treehuggers close trails. People going off trail, and erosion are just B.S. excuses that the ecotards use against us. These types will NEVER be appeased till all of our area's are pussyfied, and then later closed. They need to be beat back.

There is currently a letter headed to the President of the United States asking for closure of 1 million+ acres of Utah land. The closure of this land is not to everyone. Only to motorized vehicles. It is sponsored by hikers, bikers and boaters. The companies that profit off of those people are spearheading this. Ghey are citing damage and erosion as reasons to close those lands. So yes, it really does matter what each and everyone of us do.

Please enjoy the trails. but not at everyone elses expense!
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...oying-our-recreational-lands-country/s6BHJcKn

yes it was alot of fun! dang berfield. very nice guys

save your pennies and take a trip to graham, meet bobby and tina at their house and buy a set of longs and hub gears and never look back.
i will have some new videos of yesterday up on my youtube channel soon.
look up
sasquatchcrawlers:hi: