• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired late modle ford dana 60 front SSSSOOOOOLLLLDDDD

KXCRAWLER13

ive got a dana 60 king pin front and 70 rear both single wheel not sure on gear will check this weak mileage in the low 30k

1k for the front

300 for the rear

1200 for both

Garry 256-486-1443

Re: late modle ford dana 60 front MAKE OFFER

Since its a van arrangement verify , is this HP drivers drop or something from a conversion company and completely different ? :dunno:

I have the HP Ford 60 from a 2000 model mine is Ball Joint. I thought they stopped making King Pin in the 89-91 . Could be wrong have been a few times...Gary where are you riding at for New Years

going to hale mtn sat only
deer huntin rest of the season

may be a 89-91 not sure but damn that thing has no grit,grime ,oil or anything but black paint on it

How about a pic of the front where I can see whatcha got. Thanks.

Gary you should come up to WITC , got a cabin man! The head to Hale Mtn. Sat.

KXCRAWLER13 said:
going to hale mtn sat only
deer huntin rest of the season

may be a 89-91 not sure but damn that thing has no grit,grime ,oil or anything but black paint on it
91 was the last for KP. I have 2 92's with BJ's. 99 and up have BJ with the metric pattern. in 01 there's a good chance its a D50 with a 60 housing. You pop the cover and there's what looks like a d44 carrier inside, its cute. Make sure its not an 01.
If it has KP's this is all moot as its 91 and down

I will give you $400 cash and I will take my chances on what they came from and what they are :****:

man u killen me with this 400 chyt but i need the cash so their yours let me know were u want to meet to pick them up and hand over the cash

Headed to TN this weekend but can swing by on the way home if you want to load them up, won't have a trailer though, you got a tractor?

Swt man, see you then, hopefully I can use them :dunno: You got my cell, call me if anything changes