• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

latest paint job!!!

sh*#break

I painted my cousins truck this weekend and it turned out pretty sweet, hes happy. oh and it is a TBF truck, nice fab by ethan!!!:beer:

Last edited:
very nice:awesomework: My MH looked like that a while back but the flames were real:booo: So how do you touch it up after wheeling:corn:

Very nice! i too am a fan of the real flames!

There is a guy here in washington who can take a picture of flames and replicate it on vehicles its pretty amazing....i think yer on your way to what i am talking about

as exo's go that one is pretty nice. i definately would not quite call it :rb:.

ethan (taylorbilt fab) built the truck its pretty nice, he does good work. the truck has a 4.3 liter and hauls ass. Ethan did the stright axle, dove tail and all of the tube work, the front end just got done and the bumper looks freakin bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a tight azz paint job. Brought life back to that truck. Great job...:awesomework:

:beer: :beer: :beer: don't you work ? need paint on the new stringer 8 .

the way you guys drive those things, that would be a waste of paint!!:mad: and yes i work, i painted those in about 5 hours on saturday, which took away from my own project which is getting close:beer:

I mean you on the computer all day .:fawkdancesmiley: you paint it and 100,000,000 poeple will see it and want you to paint theres car.:awesomework: