• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Latest Smith Motorsports Buggy

Been awhile since i updated the thread so here are some new pics...Had to replace the radiator, got all the braided lines run and got all the wires run..Pulled it out of the garage for the first time last week and rode it around in field just to get the feel for but i have got to button up a few small things and have the motor tuned and adjusted just a tad and she will be ready to go for her maiden voyage..
2012-06-04_181052.jpg

2012-06-04_181101.jpg

2012-06-14_100016.jpg

2012-07-28_192554.jpg

2012-07-28_192606.jpg

can this rig be bought? if so, how much?

sent by my phone while sitting on the shop crapper!

CSmith said:
can this rig be bought? if so, how much?

sent by my phone while sitting on the shop crapper!
just p.m me your answer, that'll keep some of these nosey pricks out of my business.

i should have just p.m'd you in the first place. Sorry for de-rail

Thanks for all the compliments!! I haven't been able to take it out yet, been busy with work and other things..I at least want to be able to take it out once before i try to sale it, but everything has a price :****:

Thanks again for all the compliments!! Well I have been out three times in the buggy and it has performed great!! Jimmy and Tommy can build one hell of a rig and I cant wait till they get started on the next one later on this yr!! I have had a few issues with the motor and cant seem to diagnose the problem. At about 4500-5000 rpm the motor spits and sputters but i doesnt do it all the time. Leaning towards possibly a fuel related or sensor issue but hopefully i can get it figured out!!

The only trail pic I have is one I grabbed with my cell phone right before it went on its first trail!! Also I decided to pull the trigger on some new shoes for it!! Shout out to Bobby and CCOR for a great price on some SX Stickies!!

549535_10152063636650273_2041437197_n.jpg

Has anybody had any dealings with the FAST xfi fuel injection?? Thinking about ditching the trick flow stuff just to get away from the sensors and factory computer.. I've been searching for comments/reviews about the sbf system and cant seem to find anything, so any help will be greatly appreciated!!