• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired leaf spring

DRocKs XJ

i am looking for some leaf springs for the front of a truck like an f150 250 or a Chevy and cheep idk what will work best but I'm putting them on the front of an 87 f150 with a d60 and a v8

I have a set of 52" half ton chevy springs. Centered spring center bolt. Has added leaf, was a SOA spring from the factory and they flex very well without axle wrap problems. I'm in Braselton, Ga. and you can have them if you wanna come get em. I ran them on the rear of my crawler before going 4 link. thumb.gif

I got a set of rear springs for an mid 80s F150.

You could put them in the front i'd reckon, with custom mounts of course.

well, the 52 inch springs would work perfect, but they are a little far away for me to just come get them. Where are you located with the F150 springs? and how much of a curve do they have?

Where are you located? I have to go to Bailey's shop in the next week or so and pick up my stickies. I can leave them there if you live local.

I have a set of 52" chevy springs if you are interested let me know. I live in alexander city and come to auburn daily and bham often.

Re: Re: leaf spring

Offroad connection. Fultondale..on the way to grayrock. Ill be there the week after sept slam during the week and can leave them for you. Its a good spring set..just in my way now. I hate to toss them.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

are you going to gray rock if so you can just leave them at the tonydome and i can have a friend get them

Drocks - I live in odenville got a ton of jeep stuff left over from a build. Offroad connection is in fultondale right off 65. If your doing any kind of build go see him. Nice guy who will help you out. I go the back way through trussville can get to it in 30 mins.

Re: Re: leaf spring

Wont make it to grayrock. Lookin like I've got a buddy gonna pick my parts up for me. I won't be home in time for sept slam. Got too much going on.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Well thanks for trying man I will hopefully finds some and git this truck together for gr Oct 19

1980ranger I tried to pm you but Idk if it worked so when Re you coming to bham

Latest posts