• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired LED Light Bars!

Belligerence

Hey yall, I sell a few different lines of LED light bars and driving/work lights. I attached a catalog at the bottom of this post, don't care to meet or ship.
Give me a shout at 865-five67-7I75 or email me at cguinn4x4 @ yahoo . com [without the spaces]
Thanks guys

Intro.jpg

Single_Row.jpg

Double_Row.jpg

Spot.jpg

Attachments

• RnS LightsR.pdf
    1,003.4 KB · Views: 157
Nothing against you, but you will have very little luck selling light bars on this site.... Rednecklights kinda runs things around here :****:

"don't care to meet or ship."
:wtflol: like the other guy said you probably wont have much luck on this sight but if you were to have luck how in the hell do you expect to sell **** online if your not willing to ship or meet up with people? :gtfo:

I assume he means he doesn't mind meeting or shipping... Good luck with your sales, a little competition is good for business.. :drinkers:

And still no reply a whole day later. Nor any reply to the quote I asked for. Yeah, this guy isnt't going to last long.

well hell ill chime in I own total control offroad and led you can check us out on face book tk offroad ill beat or match pretty much any advertised price.