• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired LED Lights and Lightbars

N2Offroad

We are now carrying Rigid Industries Lights and Lights bars, we stock many of their lights and can have them drop shipped as well.
20659_284773792378_91709717378_3620139_1160723_n.jpg

These are the brightest, most efficient forward illuminating LED lights in the world!

The lights come in a set of 3"x3" Dually Spot or Flood Lights or Individual light bars.
All come with wiring harness utilizing weatherproof weatherpak connectors, illuminated switch, and mounting brackets.
Lifetime warranty on all lights, covering anything except fire, drunken backwards wiring, and being smashed because you rolled your rig on top of them :****:!
All Aluminum Housing and Mounting with unbreakable Lexan lens.

RGDL06-2T.jpg

6" Lightbar
Features 12 LEDs compared to competitors 6 to 8.

•General Specs...
•1.73 Amps
•*23.4watts
•*2160 Lumens
•Our patented Hybrid Technology runs our lights at 90% efficiency which is unmatched in the industry.

Comparison.jpg

Comparison at 29' using a singlew 6" lightbar

Our most popular lights , by far are the 3" Dually's. As I said these come in a set.
DUALLYLED-1.jpg

These lights only pull 10W of power, and yet have a 1000 lumen output. Thats the equivalent of a 50W MR16 halogen bulb.

I mounted 2 6" lightbars on my buggy and will light up everything within about 250' of the buggy. The best part they run off very small wire and the volt gauge doesn't move and no RPM drop when they are switched on. Won't dim when winching either. This is because of the small amount of power needed to run them. Instant on/off with no warm-up or cool down.

Generally ship same day with drop ships received in 3-4 days.
PM or email for pricing and avalibilty