• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

LED shop lights!

Sandtrap1986

Saw these at Costco on sale for 25$. saw them on Amazon for double. No more replacing bulbs for me.
19652edaacb8f892e869444e79d9854a.jpg

59f2ebc958e6b928c636f5323828c77b.jpg

They also have the led spotlight bulbs, 4 for 7.99 & the double light motion sensor flood light assembly for 32 or 33, those things are plenty bright.

I have 7 of them in my shop. It's sooo nice to go out there in the cold and have full brightness at the flick of a switch.

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 186
LED are a weird light that seems to bright and twinkly.

Its not a light that "glows". Instead they look more like a strobe or arc light.

I dont think the are good for human eyes. Its just me tho.

Time will tell.

They are too intense and over stimulate the eye. Turn them off and your blind for a long time. I always feel as if a led in the distance reminds me of seeing someone weld from a distance. Super bright, then super dark.

They over stimulate the china type economy to. My old lights are working just fine. :beer:

LED are a weird light that seems to bright and twinkly.

Its not a light that "glows". Instead they look more like a strobe or arc light.

I dont think the are good for human eyes. Its just me tho.

Time will tell.

They are too intense and over stimulate the eye. Turn them off and your blind for a long time. I always feel as if a led in the distance reminds me of seeing someone weld from a distance. Super bright, then super dark.

They over stimulate the china type economy to. My old lights are working just fine. :beer:

It either pay the Chinese kids or pay the power company more cash ...I personally like more money in my pocket

Be interesting to see how long those cheap LEDS last. Been down this road already in the house.

You pay for what you get, you get what you pay for :awesomework: