• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Length of an XP

Kansas-Kid said:
They are 109" long and 64" wide. Did you get yourself an XP? First thing to do with these is put a front gusset kit on it.

Nah I was just wondering for future reference.

My gooseneck is 102" wide.

It's sitting on the wood on either side....Barely.
379587_273432746028651_100000857829473_765830_1619915242_n.jpg

They are a hair less than 110" tip to tail with stock bumpers. Hauling them sideways extends past the 102" wide laws and means you are considered "WIDE LOAD" and could bring scrutiny if ever pulled over and not permitted.

Not saying it cant and isnt done (picture above proves that) just saying its not legal in any state without a wideload permit per state DOT.

Draco said:
You're right. Damn...Never even thought of that.

lol, I only know about the length of one, 'cause I was considering doing exactly what you are doing, and cole is thinking about doing.

InDaShop said:
lol, I only know about the length of one, 'cause I was considering doing exactly what you are doing, and cole is thinking about doing.

Well that sucks, guess its a good thing I can't really afford one anyway.

I had a friend from TN bring his Weber Turbo RZR to ride with us at Aetna, WOW! And You ride in one of those , you'll never look at an XP again. It will suck the headlights out of an XP :****:

Cole said:
Well that sucks, guess its a good thing I can't really afford one anyway.

I dont have one to measure, but you could ramp front or rear in the air until you got to 102" and built a ramp to strap it to. It may be too vertical or tall, I dont know but I sure thought about it. You know like they haul them big ass powerboats down the road on their sides so they are narrower......