• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lets see your buggies

haven't finished yet, but i am getting there...... started out as a MoFab. and went from there. Thanks to Nathan and Matt for all the help!

Attachments

• buggy 1.jpg
    buggy 1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 679
irondalefj80 said:
haven't finished yet, but i am getting there...... started out as a MoFab. and went from there. Thanks to Nathan and Matt for all the help!

Looking good. I'm glad its out of the shop and finally getting put together by someone. That chassis layed on its side behind my buggy and sat in the floor next to it for too dang long.

Its for sure going to be a good looking buggy. Been getting a little more work done on mine too wont be too long out till time for some powder here too. :woot: :woot:

ETO said:
Its for sure going to be a good looking buggy. Been getting a little more work done on mine too wont be too long out till time for some powder here too. :woot: :woot:

cool! i can't wait to see it.... you going to bring it to choccoloccomtn? i think they are having a big ride april 14-17th. i think those are the dates... if you are done, bring it.

Doubt it will be done by then, not much left to do a lot of welding, changing the 700R4 out for a TH350, move the engine back, sheet metal then pull it back apart powder coat and put it all back together. Doesnt help that im out of work right now, gives plenty of time to work on it but not plenty of income to spend on it. Oh well **** happens but it will get done and beat on here soon.

yea, i know what you mean, i went back to school and my wife is the only income, which isnt much.... makes you wish someone would just mail you a million dollar check.... keep in touch, so we can plan a trail ride sometime.

Not a smith style but heres what i have goin so far. still more to do but tryin to have it done for disney in march. Dont mind the cowl bar, its not level and i dont like it. its not stayin...

Attachments

• front cage.jpg
    front cage.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 98
  • radiator.jpg
    radiator.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 94
  • front side.jpg
    front side.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 92