• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Let's see your tow rig!!!

my 7.5 ltz duramax had it about a month now 65k miles 20 inch moto metal wheels all stock other than a lvl plan to delete it soon with efi live wanna go black wheels and the finder flairs

vejeturu.jpg

2000 K2500. Last year for this body style. It's actually a split year, Chevy made a newer style in 2000 also.
454 Vortec
Blackbear Tune
Leveled with 285's
Airride kit on rear for towing

It sucks the gas down, but it's paid for, and there a not a whole lot of 4 door old style trucks running around.

Attachments

• Truck-Red YJ.jpg
    Truck-Red YJ.jpg
    897.4 KB · Views: 124
My old 01' been in the family since new & just clicked over 130k so it's got plenty of life left. Might not look as good or ride as nice as the newer trucks but keeps up with them and hauls my rig really well

Usual mods
Southbend dual disk
Intake/exhaust
150hp injectors
Tst comp box
He351cw turbo
Good fuel system etc.

u9e2usyq.jpg

veze3ata.jpg

onepieceatatime said:
^^^ I'm a die hard silverAdo fan because I don't suck **** but that is a clean ass dodge!

Thanks, I try to keep it decent looking.. One of these days when I graduate college I'll get something newer and turn this into a wheeler

Dad and I have always wanted to throw a set of rockwells under it/back half it and put it on coil overs.. It would be heavy but still a cool crawler with heat and A/c

Re:

I'd leave that clean and keep it as your tow rig. People love to see OBS clean ass tow rigs pull into camp. I got a buddy with super clean OBS ford and the blue oval nut swingers flock to it. In his defense it's a sharp ass truck and if I had a picture of it I would post it up for him.

peguga5e.jpg

This is my old tow pig I wish I had kept
hasyzyvu.jpg

This is the new one. Leveled 06 bone stock

Sent from the mans IPhone.

Re: Re: Let's see your tow rig!!!

y2ype2ym.jpg

My '86 6.9L idi. 4 speed manual. Slower than Christmas but bullet proof. I love my ole fat girl.

...and even less swb cc's.

rpf500 said:
2000 K2500. Last year for this body style. It's actually a split year, Chevy made a newer style in 2000 also.
454 Vortec
Blackbear Tune
Leveled with 285's
Airride kit on rear for towing

It sucks the gas down, but it's paid for, and there a not a whole lot of 4 door old style trucks running around.

Already have it on the rigs pullin buggies thread but here mine is...
2006 cummins
4x4
96k on the clock
6 spd
Smoked lights all the way around
Intake
Exhaust
Smarty Jr
Laramie ( with the heated seats for us sissy men ;) )
So it has power everything, but wish it had a sunroof
Leveled
17in methods wrapped in 315 Goodyear duratracs (not the biggest fan of either)

I won a gift certificate for half off any superlift suspension system at the damn locals Memorial Day ride and have been thinking about putting on a 4in with bilsteins, 4th gen Laramie wheels and 37s but I'm not sure if that is the best route since I bought my gooseneck

I'm not a Ford guy because I don't suck **** but this is my best friends rig and it is cherry! Anywhere he goes the nut swingers just flock to this thing.
myja2ejy.jpg

onepieceatatime said:
I'm not a Ford guy because I don't suck **** but this is my best friends rig and it is cherry! Anywhere he goes the nut swingers just flock to this thing.
myja2ejy.jpg

Eat **** buddy. :flipoff1:

But really, I love it. :woot: :driving: :tc

The wife got me a "new to me" tow rig for my birthday/anniversary. Just have no time to actually tow my rig.