• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Let's see your tow rig!!!

1ac9ea1936c679d9e12113ed736e7b19.jpg

98.5 2500 4x4 cummins.

Sam has a great looking rig. Travis and I have commented on it every time we see it at a park. Simple...and clean...perfect combination.

The buggy isn't bad either...

I appreciate it guys.

Hard to tell its been Totaled once already. I bought the truck from a good friend as a rebuilt title (truck was totaled with less than 20,000 miles on it. I bought it with 28,000 on the ticker). Rebuilt truck is about the only way i can afford something this nice.

As far as the color. i need to check. It is a factory color, but was re-painted after the wreck obviously. I believe originally it was a two tone color and he went back all one color and color matched the grill and bumper. It is a very dark green/grayish color. Honestly fell in love with it when i saw it (when it was still a totaled mess) and told my buddy to call me as soon as he was tired of banging gears and driving a dually. He called me a year later and we made a deal.

She is ready for a clutch though. Stock clutch with the H&S isnt exactly a winning combo.

One more pic with my full on redneck camper setup. Can fit the Rzr and buggy on my 18' trailer and slide the pop up camper in the back WITH my 60 gal aux tank.

I ain`t no Dodge man but, I give credit where its due and that is a very nice looking truck. It all comes together very nice. Clean cut look. thumb.gif

truckbroke said:
I ain`t no Dodge man but, I give credit where its due and that is a very nice looking truck. It all comes together very nice. Clean cut look. thumb.gif

Hey, we all have flaws.

I was raised in a ford family but realized quickly that i enjoyed the embrace of a women vs. a man. :cougar: laughing1

Haha just :stir:

That is a great looking truck. I looked it up and it is sagebrush best I can tell. Was going to repaint my 3rd gen dually black again but that is tempting.

Eddyj said:
What color that be? It sure is Purdy.

I have seen it in person and it is the best looking Dodge I have ever seen.

You can't say that about my newest tow rig, a 2009 F750. First Ford I have ever owned in my 50+ years. At least it has a Cummins.

Sawzall said:

You can't say that about my newest tow rig, a 2009 F750. First Ford I have ever owned in my 50+ years. At least it has a Cummins.

Perry, looks like the ford has been exercised out of that truck. What's your plans? Your Chevy may still have my drool on it.

74_Chevota said:
Perry, looks like the ford has been exercised out of that truck. What's your plans? Your Chevy may still have my drool on it.

Thanks. This one will be black, crew cab with a hauler bed. It only has 62k miles.

74_Chevota said:
I appreciate it guys.

Hard to tell its been Totaled once already. I bought the truck from a good friend as a rebuilt title (truck was totaled with less than 20,000 miles on it. I bought it with 28,000 on the ticker). Rebuilt truck is about the only way i can afford something this nice.

As far as the color. i need to check. It is a factory color, but was re-painted after the wreck obviously. I believe originally it was a two tone color and he went back all one color and color matched the grill and bumper. It is a very dark green/grayish color. Honestly fell in love with it when i saw it (when it was still a totaled mess) and told my buddy to call me as soon as he was tired of banging gears and driving a dually. He called me a year later and we made a deal.

She is ready for a clutch though. Stock clutch with the H&S isnt exactly a winning combo.

One more pic with my full on redneck camper setup. Can fit the Rzr and buggy on my 18' trailer and slide the pop up camper in the back WITH my 60 gal aux tank.

Do you have air bags or anything in the rear?

Sawzall said:

clean car fax on this guy??

lol