• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lets try this again

Yes it's sold but might be up for sale again due to my sponsor not come through and I may need to put my funds towards other responsibilities:booo:

It sold for one of two reasons. First to show that wheelin isnt everything to me and my family comes first........(ex wife always said it came first) and also to help fund the divorce .

It sold for one of two reasons. First to show that wheelin isnt everything to me and my family comes first........(ex wife always said it came first) and also to help fund the divorce .

Way to go Brian:awesomework: , ----there's always another build-up down the road!!!Hell, building is half the fun, right?Er, wait---you still have your 4Runner under the knife!!!:redneck: Like I said, always another build!!!

Good for you brian!!! My family just went through a divorce to!! thank god I'm not living with my parents anymore, but it still effects every party very deeply!!!!

I wish you the best of the luck! And way to step up and be a man!!!!

Sorry about your losses! Way to man up though and take care of you're responsibilities!! :awesomework: You've got custody of your daughter right? Good luck with everything, divorce sucks.:booo:

Sorry about your losses! Way to man up though and take care of you're responsibilities!! :awesomework: You've got custody of your daughter right? Good luck with everything, divorce sucks.:booo:

We both do. We are going to try and do it peaceful and stick with joint. Peaceful just isnt happening right now.

I really hope everything works out for you, especially for your daughters sake. Divorce is always hard on kids, but if both parents can cooperate at least with custody and visitation and anything else that involves the kids then it's a little easier on them.

I really hope everything works out for you, especially for your daughters sake. Divorce is always hard on kids, but if both parents can cooperate at least with custody and visitation and anything else that involves the kids then it's a little easier on them.

Thats my hopes and wishes.......we will see.

I've known him for a few years since he owns the bar down the street from my house. Plus he's married to a friend of mine I've known for like 12 years. I got the myspace event invite and saw that you got one too. I actually talked him into joining this board, but i still don't think he's posted anything. He's fordtough06. I've taken him up to Evan's a couple times to play in the snow, but we can't do too much since he's driving an 06 F-150 and I've gotta take my Dakota since my Jeep project is just getting started.:booo:

I've known him for a few years since he owns the bar down the street from my house. Plus he's married to a friend of mine I've known for like 12 years. I got the myspace event invite and saw that you got one too. I actually talked him into joining this board, but i still don't think he's posted anything. He's fordtough06. I've taken him up to Evan's a couple times to play in the snow, but we can't do too much since he's driving an 06 F-150 and I've gotta take my Dakota since my Jeep project is just getting started.:booo:

Whats your name on myspace?