• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Letters of support for new Reiter grant.

boxboy

can I be your friend...
[FONT=&quot]It would be much appreciated if everyone would write a letter of support for the new grant application for the continued construction of Reiter trails. Please read the letter from Ben. Please send the letters to Ben, his email is below. Ben can add the letters directly to the grant application or you can mail them directly to NOVA if you prefer.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

NOVA Advisory Committee
Washington State Recreation and Conservation Office
PO Box 40917
Olympia, WA 98504-0917
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Subject:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Letter of Support for 4X4 Grant[/FONT]

Hi All,

We got comments back from RCO about our grant application for continuing to build more 4X4 trail at Reiter and one concern RCO has is the lack of letters of support from the ORV community appended to the application. If any/all of you are willing to write letters addressed to RCO supporting the project and grant application (Grant # 14-1823 Reiter Foothills 4X4 Trail Development) it would go a long way to influencing an award. Individuals are encouraged to write their own letters, but it would be great to have organized user groups such as Timber Tamers 4X4 Club to write a letter as well. Final submission date for applications is September 10 so please send completed signed letters to me by September 9. Please let me know if you need any more information. Below is a short description of the project:

[FONT=&quot]The Department of Natural Resources will use this grant to develop new 4x4 ORV trails within Reiter Foothills Forest, located in eastern Snohomish County near the city of Gold Bar. This project will provide funding for A&E services, materials, staff time, and the construction of additional Four Wheel Drive technical trails and a connector trail. The goal of this project is to complete the next phase of the 4x4 vehicle trail system in Reiter Foothills Forest, as identified in the Reiter Foothills Forest Recreation Plan. The primary recreation opportunity provided by the project will be safe and sustainable 4x4 ORV trails.[/FONT]
Thanks so much,
-Ben

Benjamin Hale
Washington State Department of Natural Resources
Cascade District Recreation Manager
[email protected]

Last edited:
Done...And sent a letter of Support on behalf of the RRR's...
Took all of 5 minutes to write...:cool:

It would be really nice to get a couple more letters I think the presentation is this next week or so.

ALL you really need to do is thank them for the grants so far and the wonderful trails they have provided and that you support the future grant to continue the project. Make sure to saw "I support the reiter trails grant."

thanks for the support Scott.

It is, the engine came loose from it and it is rolling backwards down the hill :fawkdancesmiley: :haha: