• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Liberty Fathers Day

TB-F

Me and Deano headed over to Liberty today for a little day run. We were aiming for running 319 up to 317 to open 317 it's first wekend being open for the year. I did this same run last year and it was a blast. Tons of snow still in the trees, nobody out on the trails and we had to cut a few trees off the trail.

This year it seemed people were not so ambitious to run the trails. I knew we would be cutting trees off 317 but I figured people had already been up 319 above the rock step. WRONG. We removed a insane amount of trees off the trail, basicly logged our way up, but it was still way fun:D The trails are great this time of year, you can hardly even tell where they are thru some of the fields the grass has grown in so much during the spring. We wanted to get over to winch hill but ran out of time, next time:;

We parked just out of liberty and headed up 319.
100_0345.jpg

Looking twords Mt Stewart
100_0346.jpg

100_0347.jpg

From there we headed up the rock step.

REntal
100_0348.jpg

Deano
100_0350.jpg

Nice!

Did you guys wheel the other side of the freeway?

No, we realy wanted to but we ended up doing so much trail clearing that we ran out of time.

I'm waiting on pictures to download then you'l see why we ran out of time:;

This was Jason (the guy who actualy owns the green truck I'v been driving) first wheelin trip over East so I wanted to show him around a little more than we did. Next trip over we'l go to winch hill and Greeny's trail:D

And then the logs started...

It was pretymuch this all day long
100_0351.jpg

Another mess on 319
100_0353.jpg

Finaly! The end of 319!
100_0354.jpg

The road less travled. 317 heading uphill (east to west)
This trail is so untravled that it is actualy grown over with grass and wildflowers in some areas:awesomework:
100_0359.jpg

But wait! a huuuuuge mess of trees just to change things up a bit. The big log was a good 2' in diamiter.
100_0361.jpg

100_0360.jpg

ran in to some snow up top but not nearly as much as last year
100_0362.jpg

All loaded up and ready to hit the highway after a killer day of wheelin. It's so hard to head back to the rain...
100_0363.jpg

Headin fo some dinner!
100_0364.jpg

Nice pics! I need to stop being a :looser: and finish fixing my junk, I'm missing some good wheeling. :booo:

:hi: Hey guys I just wanted to thank you for clearing out 4W319 :awesomework: I'm headin up there tomorrow afternoon for a little fun on 319, and I'll be running the whole thing on the 22nd......... Just wanted to say thanks guys!

:hi: Hey guys I just wanted to thank you for clearing out 4W319 :awesomework: I'm headin up there tomorrow afternoon for a little fun on 319, and I'll be running the whole thing on the 22nd......... Just wanted to say thanks guys!

Beat me to it. Thanks for lumberjackin.

Beat me to it. Thanks for lumberjackin.

:haha: I'm the eastern WA trailimberjack :haha: So far me and my motley crew have cleared kaner flats, a small section of shoestring, upper ravens roost, 319 and 317. I have jello arms today from heaving my 056 around all day yesterday:haha: :redneck: