• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

LIBERTY mid week day run!!?? 9-18 or 9-19

I have to be back at work in Cle Elum at 4pm, but would be down for a few hours in the morning. What time you thinking of starting?

8:30 at the campground area on the north side of Williams Creek before you cross the bridge?

I'll be in a red 94 chev pulling a Toyota truggy on Iroks.

Ok 8:30 it is! And i got a favor to ask, anyway you could stop by cle elum ranger station and pick me up a map of liberty trails?? I think its only a few bucks..already asking favors lol but i would greatly appreciate it!

Come along! I dont know trail numbers or names but I'm open to run whatever. there's still a lot i haven't done up there.

K thanks. i have 2 friends who want to come but only have one seat, would you be open for one of them to ride shotgun with ya?

I hope Liberty didn't get the rain we got here last night. When those trail are muddy it really changes things......could be a real winch-fest

Drove back from the west side yesterday. Didn't get nearly the amount of rain you guys had, don't even have any puddles in Cle Elum this morning. It should be enough to keep the dust down though.