• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Liberty update

pokey

just me
OPEN: Thank a VOLUNTEER! As of May 17th -
R
MANASTASH 4x4 TRAILS (no single track has been logged so they remain closed. Let me know if you want to go clear it - please send a personal message).

TANEUM SINGLE TRACK - OPEN 1326, 1377 and 1363 (Cle Elum Ridge, North Fork Taneum and Taneum Ridge) all open to 4 Corners. TURN AROUND AT SNOW LINE!!!! Entire Fishhook Flat trail 1378 is OPEN. South Fork will be logged out on Saturday. Throw in with our crew if you want to help.

LIBERTY - OPEN ALL 4x4 TRAILS.

FORTUNE CREEK (Mine to Market, Boulder, Gallagher and Van Epps) - CLOSED - SNOW.

TEANAWAY - CLOSED (snow, high water and NOT logged out).

Please send a personal message if you would like to clear trails NOT yet opened. Remember, you cannot be on closed trails without an administrative pass.

TO AVOID A HARD CLOSURE DATE in the future (of June 15th) DO NOT ride around trees (don't have a chainsaw? Limb and ramp and ride over! You should always have a handsaw riding out in the woods :) Stop at the OBVIOUS SNOW LINE! If you are climbing, it will only get worse. Riding through the snow creates big trenches and trail erosion....

EDUCATE - if you are on this page, you are most likely a responsible user, so please take time to educate those who don't know the rules.

Thank you for everything! The ORV Crew and our Volunteers have been busting tail to get these trails open early for you! :D

teanaway is mainly single track dirt bike trails and ALLOT of horse/hiking trails.

No OHV/Jeep trails to speak of.

Do the Liberty trails being open include the ones on the West side of the hwy? Baker Ridge and Guard Station? Looking forward to trying those for the first time.

yup both sides are open.

those are the trails worth running if your making your way to liberty. We'll be up Saturday if you wanna follow along

yup both sides are open.

those are the trails worth running if your making your way to liberty. We'll be up Saturday if you wanna follow along

Truth...But, There are a few on the other side that are pretty good, but ya gotta find em...

Manastash 4x4 trails are open? Can't get fs website to work to verify...

scratch that, internets decided to cooperate :awesomework:

Last edited:
is there a decent trail systems map out for the liberty area? I've never run any trails on Westside of the Hwy.

There are some good online maps. We drove 80 miles one weekend and didnt do all the trails. Lots of spur roads and some roads on the map are blocked off.

At the Ranger station in Cle Elum, there is a great map of the area and the trails...:awesomework:

yup ranger stations map is priceless when your headed out in these woods

my experience they are pretty accurate and worth buying two! Keep one in the wheeler and one in the tow pig

yup both sides are open.

Thanks for the reply, would have loved to have made it up there with some people who knew the area but wasnt around. A buddy and I might try tomorrow, found some good GPS directions online. Did ya make it up there and how was it?