• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Liberty Wa, anyone? 9-27-14

Gonna be there from the 26-28th...:awesomework: A couple of us are headed there the 25th sounds like...:cool:

My sisters wedding is in Leavenworth this weekend so maybe I can get over there a day early and wheel liberty for a day before i have to go to the wedding. Will anyone be doing nightruns or is it legal to?

I imagine Liberty is going to be slick with all this rain coming down after the dry. Seems like you guys are charging headlong into a great idea with the timing of your trip.

And I've never been to Liberty. Hmmm

D*mn straight! :D Gonna be some fun hill climbs with the rain!

Kevin, be sure to get some good pics!

-Alan

I imagine Liberty is going to be slick with all this rain coming down after the dry. Seems like you guys are charging headlong into a great idea with the timing of your trip.

I have been there in the rain...once...for TTCW'08, and let me tell ya, it does get 'interesting' to say the least on a few climbs :D...
Hmmmm....???? :prod:

It is entirely possible I'll be heading over in the afternoon/evening timeframe. The passenger front needs a re-pack after what the driver side looked like.

Hopefully the campground is not too hard to find.

Once you turn off the highway it would be off to the first right down a small hill. You can camp on either side of the stream.

Thank you Rainier Ridge Rams for showing me around Liberty Saturday. That was the first time I've been to Liberty and I had a good time. Good to see Steve again and wheel with Kevin finally. Liberty is definitely a trail system I'd love to revisit in late October-November when it is frozen and coated in a few inches of snow. That would be sporting.

Thanks again.
:beer:

Killer time! I'm glad you made it over Mike, if only for the one day...:cool: Looking forward to more days like saturday! :awesomework: