• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

liberty wheelin

Any more details on when your coming and leaving/where your camping. Hoping to join for at least part of the weekend.

I will be heading over early friday afternoon,but the rest of my group will be there prob wednesday afternoon or early thursday morning.Camping on the creek in the grounds right by the shiter. Gold cj5, new camaro green cj5, yellow fj40, and hopefully 2 but at least one orange cj7 (If mine is ready) having some timing issues and bugs to work out after the rebuild! Will post more info as it gets closer to the 10th:awesomework::beer:

That's the same spot we camped at on the 20th of June weekend...Good spot to have after a night of Fireball!!!!! :haha:

My words exactly:awesomework: That damn fireball hurts in the morning. Actually are now going for one of the two spots on the south side of the creek that have access to the the creek.Across the bridge and down to the right.One spot has a has a turn off with a seperate entrance and exit and the other spot is almost all the way down where the road circles back ( both spots are on the right if going down the road) Gold F-250 w/gold cj5 and chevy w/green cj5 and yellow fj40, and various others:awesomework: The gold and the green cj will be there wednesday

shrooms:cool: Looks like some of the group is heading out wednesday morning:awesomework: There is a guy that lives in town at the very end, last house on the right, awesome property, has a year round garage sale going- his name is paul and is a cool dude.Has some cool **** for sale sometimes.If your lucky and he likes you,he may give you a tour of his property.It is unbelievable.Lots of it is unseen from the road. :beer:

Went out there Tuesday. Hot and dusty, but still a good day of wheeling. Unfortunately I have a few little things to fix and no time to do it until next week. Have fun, bring a dust mask for the tail guys :D

Hey reefermadness I camped right across the road from you guys this weekend! Our group had the 2 beat-up FJ40s and the blue TJ.

Are you the guy who rolled in Friday evening with his wife? We spent some time chatting with the rest of your group earlier in the afternoon.

Had a great time out on the trails above Liberty on Saturday!

-Alan

I will be heading over early friday afternoon,but the rest of my group will be there prob wednesday afternoon or early thursday morning.Camping on the creek in the grounds right by the shiter. Gold cj5, new camaro green cj5, yellow fj40, and hopefully 2 but at least one orange cj7 (If mine is ready) having some timing issues and bugs to work out after the rebuild! Will post more info as it gets closer to the 10th:awesomework::beer:

I got fuc*** out of wheeling,At the last minute friday had to go work on the owners 60ft yacht and start getting it ready for seafair.:mad:Extremely disgusted wasnt able to go.Did you hit any of the trails on the west side of the highway at all or just up behind town?

Hi all,

That sucks man! :wtf:

We did some trails above Liberty on Saturday; were gonna do the trails on the west side of Hwy. 97 on Sunday but I had a leak in the front brake line so thought I should instead take the rig home! :redneck:

Regards,

Alan

We did ALL of the trails on the West side yesterday. Ran into a couple of neat guys. I haven't wheeled "Liberty" in 13 years. It was a blast!

No pics, no video, it never happened.:cool: