• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

liberty wheeling?

mudslayer

Has anyone been over there? Just wondering, probably lots of snow still. Is it a part of the annual closing like naches?

Last year the lower trails opened Friday of Memorial weekend. Just read this morning that some trails may open the weekend before Memorial this year since it is melting out fast at the lower elevations

I'm camping on the Cle Elum river Memorial day week. Will probably run over to Liberty on Saturday to see what is open.

Updates on trails in the Cle Elum RD can be found on the Cle Elum Trails Off-Road Team Facebook page...volunteers are just starting to clear trails now. Liberty always has a big trail maintenance push the entire week leading up to Memorial weekend.

Updates on trails in the Cle Elum RD can be found on the Cle Elum Trails Off-Road Team Facebook page...volunteers are just starting to clear trails now. Liberty always has a big trail maintenance push the entire week leading up to Memorial weekend.

Yep. Several member clubs and members of the PNW4WDA spend a week of their vacation time getting those trails opened for us. All are welcome to join in and help while getting in some pre open wheeling. Camped at Williams creek.

I am a complete newb to the Liberty area and would like to take my family there.

1. Could somebody point me to the BEST reference thread/FB page/Map etc. of the area? I would like to know how to get there, and what is legal when there.

2. Any width "restrictions"?

Many thanks!

Haven't seen any posting about anyone going to Liberty before Memorial Day to clear trails.....any info?

Most of the people involved are not on here. they are starting this weekend and working thru Memorial day weekend. they camp at Williams creek which is on the right as you head into Liberty from the highway

I am a complete newb to the Liberty area and would like to take my family there.

1. Could somebody point me to the BEST reference thread/FB page/Map etc. of the area? I would like to know how to get there, and what is legal when there.

Many thanks!

CleElumtrails.com

Mikki Douglas on facebook

Mikki is pretty good about posting the most up to date info to the Cle Elum Off-Road Team fb page...she asked that specific questions be sent via private message.

Many thanks!

nwjeepn.com has alot of good info on Liberty with difficulty levels, aswell as other trails in Idaho Utah and Oregon trails too .

If anyone is a willing to add a liberty newb to the group let me know. Planning on a trip there this weekend would be nice to meet up with some nw wheelers

My buddies will be there on the creek. Orange cj7, yellow fj40, black cj5. Does anyone plan on staying over after the holiday, I will probably be over tues morning for a couple days. Its a toss up between elbe and liberty. I know liberty well but have never been to elbe. Just sucks trying to hook up with other wheelers midweek:mad:

Last edited:
im meeting up with jeepn sunday morning and leaving monday evening but depending on what trails they choose to run i might jump from group to group, ill keep an eye out for 4x4northwest, introduce myself and see if I can run with ya guys!

Last edited: