• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lifts for IFS

J.A.B

Looking for some advise for small lift kits for my truck. 2007 2500 classic - nothing major just change the look some.

Brands?

Stillen 4" lift knucles and rear blocks, or full kits Rancho 4" Fabtech 6", Rize for 8" I install the rull kits and those are the better kits for those lift sizes.

i put quite a few ifs lifts on several years ago and i can tell ya I hated Superlift. I liked BDS a lot, easy to install and strong, they did have lifetime warranty too (not sure if they still do)

Stay away from superjunk they use cheap metals, i had an 03 with six inch and all the welds broke and around bolt hole wore out over 10k miles and it never saw off road was a pavement pounder. Had 3 with procomp knuckle kits and there the only way to go. They keep alighnment real good, aslo keeps stock track width so you have good turning radius

ive done everything on an IFS from a leveling kit to a 12" whiplash and the easiest was a 4" Rancho !

I've put them all on rough country is the way to go good kits and great guys to work with, and they are located in tn.

the Rough Country one doesn't have a drop for the cross member either, they use a bracket that goes on the LCA to attatch the tortion bar to, nothing hangin low in the belly to be an eye sore or hang up if it were to go off the beaten path.

Sam

Latest posts