• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lil rockcrawlin on the beach in oregon today

its just like 1:1 we all gotta start somewhere and build from there:thumbsup: I am still collecting parts for both 1:1 and for the 2.2 TLT

spidertoy said:
its just like 1:1 we all gotta start somewhere and build from there:thumbsup: I am still collecting parts for both 1:1 and for the 2.2 TLT

Thanks. I just bought this one and another one of these, great deal for $50 bucks. I have one already but broke it so now I will have two modded complete ones running for now. THis way my son and I can compete against each other. It is sure fun.

yeah I blame CRASH for getting me into the sports (1:1 and the little ones) but I am keeping my stock TLT chassis so that I can gather some more parts to build on e for my little girl, and maybe one day another for my wife:;

Hoy Chit. Thats my old Wally Crawler.
If ya want I have a POV cam with that rig somewhere. Hmm!

Last edited:
smr4runner said:

Thanks that was pretty cool. Where did you get the body for this? I have a few other nylints and am not crazy about the bodies they come with. I have been looking at big cheap rcs at toy stores. This body is pretty hammered now for sure. Last nite I took the rear bumper off, trimmed the box a little and extended the wheelbase. So hopefully I get a little more performance out of it that way. It is also ready for some more o-rings I think. the axles slpi alot now. I think there were some in the box of stuff I got with it though.

Last edited:
The body I got as an X-mas present.
They stopped selling this RC after Xmas last year but I saw the double cab version at Toyz-R-US last month.

Latest posts