• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Lily Pond to the Rocks via Milk Creek?

tobyw

Is Milk Creek from the bottom of Lily Pond up toward the Funny/Moon Rocks still passable? I've heard that the rains over the past several weeks caused some more washouts and such, but no one can seem to tell me whether or not it's still a viable route? We are planning a small group outing up to that area this weekend and I don't want to lead the group astray... Thanks!

Is Milk Creek from the bottom of Lily Pond up toward the Funny/Moon Rocks still passable? I've heard that the rains over the past several weeks caused some more washouts and such, but no one can seem to tell me whether or not it's still a viable route? We are planning a small group outing up to that area this weekend and I don't want to lead the group astray... Thanks!

Doable!

Do they have a timeframe/plan for fixing the Milk Creek Rd access to the Rocks/Shoestring/Five Fingers?

Bringing this back from the dead... Anyone know if Milk Creek (FS 1708) is open from Hwy 410? Haven't been up there yet this year, and it was still barricaded off last October.

They fixed it from the bottom up to the point where Lily Pond trail takes off to the left. Form there up the road belongs to WDFW and is not going to be fixed. But yes the road is open , bottom to top.