• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired LJ Buggy

Rox

j.jpg

Testing the waters a little, don't have to sell but I'm looking to get into something different or build again.

Located in Oklahoma City and asking 30,000/BO/ Trade for an LJ plus cash or ???.

The buggy is a 2004 LJ tub on a full tube chassis, wheelbase is currently at 117", overall height is 78" and belly height is 22" on 42" PBR's
Specs-
Motor: 350 Ramjet
Trans: Th400 (upgraded internals) with Art Carr/Winters shifter
T-Case: Atlas 3.8, 32 spline outputs
Front Axle: Dana 60, BTF cover, new 5.38's, New ARB, PSC steering, SniperFab High steer arms, ARTEC truss, ARP steering studs, Solid flanges, 35 Spline chromoly shafts, 1410 Yoke.
Rear Axle: 14 Bolt- Disc Brakes, Ruff Stuff cover, new 5.38's, Detroit locker, Artec truss, 1410 yoke.
Suspension: 4-Link front and rear.
16" 2.5 FOA's with reservoirs F/R set up for 7" compression and 9 drop. All new 1.25" Heims on the lowers
Misc: RCI Fuel cell w/ Artec mount, Aeromotive fuel pump/ with aeromotive pre and post filters, all braided lines/AN fittings, Wilwood MC's/ pedal assembly, Crawltunes speakers with media locker, mini amp. PRP seats, 40" LED light bar, HAD driveshafts 1410 all the way around, 17" Allied beadlocks, warn winch with synthetic line, Autometer Ultra lite II gauges, CJ7 tailgate, RuffStuff race tail light bar with clear LED's...Lots more little stuff.

Will add additional photos as I get more uploaded- my photobucket got wiped clean somehow.

Feel free to PM or text with any questions.
Thanks
Nik
[email protected]
4zero5-38eight-6four8nine

TTT- Open to offers/ trades!

Thanks and have a great day!!!

Sure..why not, cash can be added to anything :)

Still up for grabs, waiting on a few folks to sell other toys but nothing has been set in stone.

Have a great day everyone!

Thinking of stepping away from crawling for a bit, open to trades for muscle cars, rat rods or anything fun.

Cash offers rule obviously.

Have a great Christmas Everyone!

Thinking of getting out of crawling for a bit. Looking to trade for a decent rat rod and cash or something to cruise in with the kiddo.

have a Great Christmas everyone!!!