• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ljholmann

L

lowbudgetjunk

Lori is beating on Pats buggy and appears to be here for the long run. I think she muddied up a Frenchy this weekend and got out and did some trail riding. Say hello, go out riding or offer a helping hand when needed. Lori is a bad bitch and I've said that to face so :flipper: to anyone that is protective of her :cougar:

Did I forget she has flashemifyougotem , just to give the trifecta of giving her hell....oh and she's a freaking firecracker of a redhead. Get in her way, I dare you. Thanks for showing up ginger. Got a midget from Ohio you need to go riding with in the not so distant future to kick things off right. :wtflol:

dac1f787d5ef5c2c4f37fc0351dd3f1a.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

lowbudgetjunk said:
Turns out Holmann has one l and two nn's. Best buds that tribute know this....but I digress. Lori is beating on Pats buggy and appears to be here for the long run. I think she muddied up a Frenchy this weekend and got out and did some trail riding. Say hello, go out riding or offer a helping hand when needed. Lori is a bad bitch and I've said that to face so :flipper: to anyone that is protective of her :cougar:

Did I forget she has flashemifyougotem , just to give the trifecta of giving her hell....oh and she's a freaking firecracker of a redhead. Get in her way, I dare you. Thanks for showing up ginger. Got a midget from Ohio you need to go riding with in the not so distant future to kick things off right. :wtflol:

Thanks for the kind words Kel, I take it all as a compliment. I'm trying to give it hell in pure Pholmann fashion. I may have slung a little mud on a frenchy :rolf:
Lol mud is definitely not me thing, but it was so worth it, the look on his face when I hit that little mud hill coming out of the creek. Well as far as the firecracker part I have no clue what your talking about :dunno: or why Patrick nicknamed me Poppy McGasket???? :cougar:

Eddyj said:
Poppy McGasket...

Ya look for one bottle to chuck at an asshole going down the interstate and all of a sudden you get a nickname.... :wtflol:
Since I did my genealogy and found out most of my family goes back to Ireland and Scotland, I guess it was a pretty good nickname.
He also come up with one for my girl Amanda aka Revlimiter Rita :rolf:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Turns out Holmann has one l and two nn's. Best buds that tribute know this....but I digress. Lori is beating on Pats buggy and appears to be here for the long run. I think she muddied up a Frenchy this weekend and got out and did some trail riding. Say hello, go out riding or offer a helping hand when needed. Lori is a bad bitch and I've said that to face so :flipper: to anyone that is protective of her :cougar:

I thought it was Hollman ! Dang .... glad I didn't get that cut into some beadlock rings ! :****:

money_pit_yj said:
Measure twice cut once. #noregerts

There's my problem, my good close personal friend Bob Vila always told me "cut it once, cut it twice, it's still too short" :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

lowbudgetjunk said:
Turns out Holmann has one l and two nn's. Best buds that tribute know this....but I digress.
I missed this the first time! :rolf: