• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

LKQ Mega truck

ScottsPics said:
Coulter Boggin if youre talkin about this truck.....

Super cool cat that can freakin DRIVE a race truck!

That's a cool looking upper link setup? Is that in the shape of a hoop with one heim joint on the axle side? Or does it just look like that in the pic? I don't see it in any other pics, so maybe it's not what it looks like? Trying to figure that one out.

Yes Josh Coulter ran that setup "3 link" front and rear for a while,,,,it seemed to work great but in now has a regular 4 link setup front and rear.

Heres a better shot of the old setup....

s10me said:
thats the 1, he was testing it last night off of lake road

Hmmm ,wheres lake rd?....wonder whos workin on it...Coulter lives in middelberg Fl?....course them trucks end up all over gettin work done sometimes :dunno:

Ah, gotcha! I would figure the 4 link having the extra heim joint to be a lot stronger for some of those hard landings them beasts take anyways. Cool to see unique suspensions implemented every now and then though!

ScottsPics said:
Hmmm ,wheres lake rd?....wonder whos workin on it...Coulter lives in middelberg Fl?....course them trucks end up all over gettin work done sometimes :dunno:

It runs between Macland rd and 278 in Hiram

Ahhh...thats John Gordons place..."Bone Collector, Blown Money" makes sense...hell he's been busy he even pit crews for Ryan Anderson now.