• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Local Hobby shops

Fantasy world in Tacoma across the Highway from Hooters. Next to Popeyes chicken.
Or Olympia - There is 4 seasons Offroad. Take I-5 exit on Sleaghter Kinney.
Tumwater - Tumwater Hobbies - Not sure what exit it is.

Thats all I know of

Remote Control Hobbies (RCH) in covington has all the stuff we need for our crawlers.

It would be nice to support them as they have started stocking a fair amount on our behalves and requests. They have rc guy products, rc4wd products, stock clod stuff and stock tlt stuff, tires and beadlocks,lathe motors etc. They will order anything you want and sell it at the vendors price. They will ship to you also.

The more us western wa guys support them the more they will carry for us

hotwheels000 said:
Remote Control Hobbies (RCH) in covington has all the stuff we need for our crawlers.

It would be nice to support them as they have started stocking a fair amount on our behalves and requests. They have rc guy products, rc4wd products, stock clod stuff and stock tlt stuff, tires and beadlocks,lathe motors etc. They will order anything you want and sell it at the vendors price. They will ship to you also.

The more us western wa guys support them the more they will carry for us

Id like to do the same for Four Seasons, as they are even building a rock course next to the onroad track. AND even offered to let us change it anyway we like it. They havnt started stocking anything really yet due to lack of intrest. but if we could get both these shops our buisness that would benifit all of us!!!

I recommend RCH, for all the reasons HotWheels stated.

I also highly recommend 4-Seasons, as well as Tacoma RC Raceway. They don't generally stock crawer stuff, but offer awesome service, and will get you whatever you need.

Personally I've had a couple bad experiences with Fantasy World back in the day. Things may have changed since then, but I still never had a really great great experience there.

shops

4 Seasons R/C in oly, Gary and Dave are really helpful, and good guys, Their starting to get into the crawling scene, Dave really knows how to tune in nitros. Garys other son owns TRCR in Tacoma, he is help ful too. Some times you pay a little more but help and sugestions are priceless, they would rather sell you something that you will enjoy for less than sell something that that they wil make money on. Their in it for the hobbie not the big profit. And if you bug dave enough and get enough guys togather he will set up a all nighter at thier track! The last one i heard of was 9pm to around 6 am, alot of fun?:clappy:

R/c

:redneck: forgot to tell what I have, T-Maxx w/big block kit, and associtated rc18MT, got the 18 for my kid but it ended up to fast, so I claimed it,

Theirs an RCH up here in Woodinville too, but theyre all franchises, so its different owners but this one has still been really good to me so far.

Im picketing Hobby Town USA in Redmond, I hate that place, Ive gotten nothing bud bad experiences and over priced parts from them.

Pretty much for me I use RCH or if I'm just looking for a stock Traxxas part, I hit up my girlfriends Dads shop in Bellevue Trains, Planes, and Automobiles.

Mostly trails (90% of the store), few plastic models, die casts, etc. He just started carrying Traxxas electric stuff this year, along with electric helis and planes but he stocks EVERY replacement part for the cars and trucks he does have. So if you just want a stock part, he's pretty much guaranteed to have it on the shelf, good prices too, very competitive. He keeps everything priced about the same as Tower that he stocks if not a little cheaper.

~T.J.