• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Local Type Comps Kickoff Event October 16,17,18th 2009

Has anyone thought about the top shop relay race .Its a great way to promote your business or club.Have not had much feedback yet.

This is going to be a blast. You guy's have gone all out on this one. I hope you have a good turn out for this race so it will grow bigger and better as it moves forward.

Alabama has a lot of parks popping up now which is a good thing cause it will produce more rigs in time that want to wheel and try other parks, but when a park puts on and event like this, spectator and participant turn out is a must. Lets all do our part and support these races so we can have them like the guy's out west without the long drive out west!!

I'm looking forward to this event! RickyBPhotography will be there! thumb.gif

312153341_Mmam9-M-1.png

You all get anything done on the track? Sorry I couldnt make it I got cut on a little Friday and am still alittle sore. I will hit Rocky up later this week and see if anything needs to be done.

Toddy

I hope jimmy plans on racing mine as he is really close to Golden Mtn! I am goingto Homecoming that day..

We got a lot done sat.Logs in place 6 ft tires in the ground the jump finished and the flat smoothed out .Thanks to all who helped at one time we had a backhoe,3 tractors and about15 people.The infield is so big pictures just do not work.

Times are getting close!! Who's in? Course is coming together and it looks like it will be pretty fast.