• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Long day and night in Manastash...

Looked like a nice day until the log, but hey i learned something new from a toyota guy. thanks man. I hope your rig is ready to roll asap. :)

Looked like a nice day until the log, but hey i learned something new from a toyota guy. thanks man. I hope your rig is ready to roll asap. :)

Have a new computer sitting here on my desk. Will throw it in this weekend and locate it in a different spot.

Looking for another computer to pack for a spare. Will probably never need it, but WTF... right?

So do you think if you didnt put the 3rd bolt in by the door it would not had broken or was there just no chance of it makin it through that period? Just curious because im in the process of doing some wiring and might move mine as well or take out the 3rd bolt.. On the flip side you should jam a log in the other side and you can run 44's :redneck:

One more question since your both running a close setup whos tires were hooking better? think of going with iroks, or pitbulls when i go big..:corn:

Last edited:
So do you think if you didnt put the 3rd bolt in by the door it would not had broken or was there just no chance of it makin it through that period? Just curious because im in the process of doing some wiring and might move mine as well or take out the 3rd bolt.. On the flip side you should jam a log in the other side and you can run 44's :redneck:

One more question since your both running a close setup whos tires were hooking better? think of going with iroks, or pitbulls when i go big..:corn:

Probably would have broke either way...

I will just be moving mine.

The IROKS and Pitbulls both work great... I have made several people on IROKS look like assholes in the snow... but I will be the first to admit that last weekend Brad handed me my ass in the snow... I don't know if it was a tire issue, or a crawl ratio issue? One thing is for sure, the Pitubulls hold up way better than IROKS as far as tread wear. I would say you cant go wrong with either one.

Poohs pitbulls hardly show any wear after two seasons of wheeling. Both tires work extremely well in the snow. Im with pooh, you really cant go wrong with either.

If your running a toy, we both have about the same backspacing in our wheels, pooh is 3.5" backspace with 1.5" spacers, my wheels are 2" with no spacer. My tires dont hit the springs or steering box like poohs do.

Might want to consider the pitbulls are a really wide tire.

Just my 2 cents.

I see the width diff but your Iroks look taller in the pictures but it could be the position you guys are sitting. fully air'd up what height are your tires sitting at? Let me know where you move yer box pooh!

Last edited:
Both are 39.5's on H1 rims... I think the Iroks are about 3/4" taller, and my Rockers are about 2.5" wider

I am gonna zip tie my computer up behind the glove box under the dash..

Latest posts