• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Lookin for a 30k to 40k buggy....

Re:

Hate to sound rude here, but did you look at classifieds at all? Seems as if most who want to sell are listed there.

Yea been lookin... Just thought this would peek a few interests that may wan sell that hadn't listed yet... Preciate the suggestion tho...

I saw on Facebook one of the buggys Tim bacon built is forsale broke r&p's front and back but pretty solid parts list and a bbc for $25k

Here you go.

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=39883

Anyone who saw it at Trailfest this weekend can attest to how well built and well laid out it is. She's got a little get up and go in her too.

2010 Jim's Garage 4429
2012 Jim's Garage YJ
2013 Wide Open Design WFO

CHASMAN9 said:
Leaf looker, U4, Bouncer, what type of buggy would also help. thumb.gif
Leaf looker ok as long as it has the whoop pow or Would Like a bouncer but w good parts list either way...suspension seats,atlas,14blt(at least rear),etc.... Maybe just a pipe dream to find one in that price range... :woot:

Re: Re: Lookin for a 30k to 40k buggy....

Davisgsxr06 said:
That's a sweet ride but about 15k out of my price range boss... drool
Its only $40k...

Doubt you'll get a better buggy for 40k either

40K is a darn good deal if someone is looking for a race buggy

Re: Re: Lookin for a 30k to 40k buggy....

f39e199eb98a8d416a7e7031be8a4b3e.jpg

This one popped up on face space

B.DRAKE said:
That is a bad buggy! :****: I seen it at Stoney the day he backflipped it. :eek:
yea he & I talked while back & I checked it out at his shop... Very nice rig for sure.. Made offer & he countered...of course if we could get lil closer I'd pick it up... :fish: he told me other day some guy from Alaska said he wanted it but b middle of month...